𝐘𝐀𝐇𝐘𝐀 𝐀𝐁𝐃𝐔𝐋-𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐈 [𝐑]

(𝐩𝐬

(𝐩𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫)
_____________________________

"Shit" I whimpered and arched my back in pain as it came in contact with my vanity, a few of the objects that sat neatly on the surface falling to the floor. Sitting me on top of the wooden stand, Yahya made a 'yikes' face, reaching his hands under my arms and quickly massaging my waist to soothe the pain. "my bad" He whispered as he quickly unbluckled his pants with one of his hands, his other hand moving down and pushing up my skirt.

"hurry up before somebody noticed we gone!" I whispered to him frantically, anticipating the quickie I had accidentally gave him the idea for. he rolls his eyes at my rushing, a sly grin growing on his face "Y/N, your damn daddy talks so much that nobody is about to notice, trust me" I giggled at him and threw my panties across the room, the navy blue thong landing on the carpeted floor.

"Whatever. Hopefully you don't moan too loud" I teased, pulling him closer to me and biting my bottom lip. he smirked "me? I can mask my noise, you on the other hand are a screamer, remember that" he argued as he forcefully pushed himself inside of me with one easy stroke, my walls almost immediately clenching around him in reaction to his movement.

"Oh- fuck!" a long, weak moan left my mouth as Yahya started out with quick thrusts, my back arching. "But I'm the one that gotta keep it down?" He made fun of me, my reaction stroking his ego just how he liked.

Yeah, maybe it is kinda fucked up to get my shit beat up in my childhood room, surrounded by purple butterfly wallpaper, dollies, family pictures, and boyband posters. but shit, it's not my fault cause I didn't pick the damn spot.

"S-slow down" I whispered to him, my hands gripping and scratching at his broad shoulders. If it wasn't for the long sleeve he was wearing, my nails would have most definitely broke skin.

Not only were the dollies and other toys on my old, white shelf falling one by one with each thrust, but the more I moaned out, the faster he went, and the faster he went, the more the mirror would bang against the wall, making an obvious knocking sound.

He covered my mouth with one of his hands, the golden rings that complemented his brown skin perfectly pressing up against my cheek, his palm muffling the sounds I made, but obviously it wasn't gonna help the sound of the mirror that was crashing into the wall over and over again. He slowed his thrust but continued to stroke deep inside of me, making me scratch down his arms and arch my back.

My toes curled and my eyes rolled back, my hands now reaching for the ledge of the surface that held me, gripping it tightly. The feeling of pressure had began to rise inside of my stomach, indicating that I was closer to my orgasm than I had thought.

"Shit" he breathed and sped up again, chasing his release and nearing mine with each deep thrust, aiming straight for my gspot. I was in deep bliss. So deep that I didn't even notice the door had cracked open and in peeked my cousins.