𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐆 [𝐑]

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏' 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐' 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒎𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 (𝒘𝒉𝒚?) 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏' 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓- 𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

_____________________________

"And that's the tour! There's food in the fridge if y'all get hungry and remember, Y/N goes NO WHERE" the woman spoke to the boy, looking behind him and squinting at Y/N before going back to talking "she's a trickster, so make sure she don't climb out the gahdamn window" the woman continued, grabbing her purse from the table "and she's good for that one" her father added on, making her clench her jaw and dart her eyes over to him.

'sHes gOOD fOr tHa- Shutcho bald ass up nigga' She thought, looking away and shaking her head "aight, I gotchall" the boy nodded, sitting on the couch "it's crazy how niesha can go out and get pregnant but y'all don't ground her at all! Not one babysitter in sight but all I did was smoke a lil weed and now I'm on house arrest with the nigga that sold me the weed inna first place!" She spoke carelessly, shrugging.

"Girl, Ian sell you shit! I get drug tested every month cause of basketball, so y'all already know that's a lie" Taurus spoke up, lying confidently "Taurus don't even argue with that girl, we know she got it from that lil ass girlfriend of hers" her father backed him up, side eyeing her "yup, cue the homophobia! I got a gay bestfriend so suddenly I'm gay!" She yelled comically, imitating a director as everybody else looked at her with serious faces.

"—" her mother looked at her in silence, shaking her head.
"I don't wanna hear shit else from your mouth this week unless it's 'yes ma'am' and 'no ma'am' or about that damn suspension"

'Girl fuck that suspension..'

She held back the urge to talk her shit, continuing back to watching the tv as her mother walked out of the house in anger, her father following after her with a slam of the front door.

"...This should be fun" Taurus looked at me with a childish smile "you need to seriously fuck off and get a life" She told him in all seriousness, wanting him to leave "baby, I'm getting paid two HUNNID for this...Ian going no damn where!" He cackled and Y/N got up, walking off and into her kitchen, opening the fridge for a bottle of water "ouuu, somebody a little upset, I get it though. If I was you I wouldn't be so damn mad though, you better be lucky they got me to watch yo ass and not some fuckin' punk" he hummed, following her

"YOU IS THE PUNK NIGGA! THE PUNK IN QUESTION. Taurus, you know this shit is your fault right?" She turned to him, closing the fridge "I don't see your point, cause it most definitely ain't my fault that yo momma think you a crack head" as she stared, she debated throwing the bottle of water at his head with full force, watching it crack against his skull. Obviously She didn't do that but it was most definitely a thought that crossed her mind.