𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐁. 𝐉𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐍 {𝐑}

𝑰𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏', 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚, 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏' 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒚- 𝑷 𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓

(𝒑𝒔. 𝑭𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒓, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 @ 𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒚𝒉𝒐𝒆)
_____________________________

I would be completely wrong if I said this woman didn't have me completely pussy whipped. I mean look at me.
I was going on constant shopping sprees with the Vixen I had met on a recent business trip I took to the Barbados, the woman catching my attention just with one sway of her hips that night. she was that powerful.

I was seated in the back of my Rolls-Royce, looking up at the woman that was bouncing in my lap, her dress rolled up to her hips and the top of it trapped under her titties. She rode me like a champ, her hands gripping my broad shoulders and her feet planted on the leather seats of the truck, her diamond riddled Dior heels digging into the creases of the material.

"Ride that dick, princess. Make daddy nut all in that pussy"

I instructed her, holding onto her ankles to keep her stable as she bounced faster on me, her cream staining my navy blue slacks, considering I hadn't even pulled them down all the way yet before she had started sucking the soul out of me through my dick.

"Cum for me, daddy!"

Her voice was smooth like butter, her words sliding right off of her tongue in a dark like seductive manner, yet the sound of it was so sweet to me. Like candy. She had a way about her that was so enticing and intriguing. I never felt so interested in a woman, so much that it almost felt wrong. as if I wasn't allowed to want her this much, this bad.

At this point, I didn't care how loud we got or who heard us from outside of the tinted windows and bulletproof doors.
We had been parked in the far corner of a 5star restaurants parking lot for about an hour now, apart from the time we took dining.

If anybody walked by close enough, if they didn't hear us, they damn sure saw the bouncing of the truck, the tires pushing up and down, back and forth with every movement we made. Or should I say she made.

"Shit, baby"
I mumbled. I felt my abs tighten, looking down at my opened shirt and blazer, a thin layer of sweat coating my brown skin.

"Tell me when"

She swirled her hips and cupped her breast with one hand before starting to tweak her hard nipple, a moan erupting from her mouth as she threw her head back. The sight made my dick twitch inside of her three times in total, indicating that I was near my end.

"Fuck!"

She quickly pulled me out of her and maneuvered herself down to her knees, her hands wrapping around my dick. She stroked me fast, her tongue being stuck out and pressed against my tip, the woman looking up at me simultaneously as her brown eyes twinkled in the soft lighting from the starlight roof.

"Cum on my face, daddy. Gimme that nut"

And with just those words, I began to shoot ropes of cum on her face, the white ribbons covering her lips and cheeks, some getting in her freshly pressed, hot pink colored hair. My hips bucked and she attached her lips to the tip of my dick, sucking and licking up any of the remanding cum I had on me.

Her tongue flipped on the underside of my shaft, her head bobbing up and down as she went down further with every bob until her nose touched my pelvis, my tip reaching the back of her throat.

Exhibit A as to why she could have whatever she wanted from me.

My eyes rolled back and my hips bucked up once again, the girl choking and pulling up off of me, a string of spit connecting from her mouth to my dick. She continued to stroke me with her hand, using her own cum and spit as lube before she began to suck my balls, popping them in and out of her mouth.

I gripped the back of my seat and let out an animalistic grunt, having no choice but to push the woman off of me in a fast motion, the overstimulation beginning to get almost impossible to bear. She fell back against the front seat, a devious smirk on her face as she licked her lips.

My chest rose and fell slowly, my mind trying to gather the last pieces of me so I could form a proper sentence.

She wiped the rest of me off of her face with a baby wipe she had pulled out of her purse and fixed her dress properly before sitting next to me, leaning over and kissing my lips, speaking right after.

"So...you gon' get me that new bag, daddy? Pretty please?" She smiled at me, batting her long lashes. I turned my head and looked at her, nodding with a satisfied smile.

That pussy had POWER.
_____________________________

𝑻𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚-𝑨/𝑵