𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐘 [𝐑]

____________________________

"YOU ACTUALLY CAME?!" My best friend Karlos screamed as he opened his door, revealing me dressed in the sleeping clothes he sent me for the sleepover almost a week ago. "surprised? You owe me for this cause you know ion like sleeping in this haunted ass house" I rolled my eyes and slid passed him, throwing my bag to the side as I entered the house

"I been told you we got this shit saged, so shut up" he closed the door behind me and locked it before turning to me "but ANYWAY, welcome, no shoes on the new carpet and don't break nothin cause the only real adult here is my bum ass sister, Malia" he announced, leading me to the kitchen as I nodded "okay. Who all here?" I asked, helping him gather all the snacks since he asked before I had gotten there.

he glared at me for a split second before clearing his throat "swear you won't get mad and leave?" He asked, pouting as he bagged up some Oreos for everyone "Karlos..." I looked at him, sealing up the pre-made sandwiches before setting them down. he looked back at me and smiled "I'm serious nigga" I began stacking the snacks on a tray as he sighed, scratching his head

"Okay listen, it's a few of my friends who flew from Cali, Tyler, Chris, Maria, Steve-" as soon the last name left his mouth I immediately turned around and began walking off, on a mission to make it out of the door.
"NO Y/N, YOU PROMISED ME!" He yelled and ran passed me, blocking the exit by spreading his arms and legs out in the doorway "Karlos. Move" I spoke in all seriousness, getting ready to punch him "No. get back in that fuckin kitchen" he squinted and I did the same, balling my fists up "I'm gonna punch you so hard in the dick you won't even be able to THINK of future kids"

He shrugged carelessly, tilting his head "last time I checked, kids don't come outta bootyhole anyway so that shit wasn't gon happen from the beginning!" He cackled but I saw no humor, especially with not being able to leave.

"I'm gonna go up to your room and jump out the window to my death and it will be all your fault" I argued, going back to the kitchens counter "stop being so fuckin dramatic, DAMN! That nigga ain't gon bite you" he huffed and snorted, laughing while bumping my shoulder as he walked by, grabbing everything he needed to bring to the living room for the party "You're not funny! last week was fuckin embarrassing Karlos, I BIT HIM!" I complained, shivering with cringe as I thought about the whole situation.

~
"Sooo...Whatd you pull me in here for?" I asked, looking around the dimly lit closet as Steve stood across from me, staring with a small smile on his face.

We were at a small get together while Tyler's mom was out for work, being out leading to being gone for seven plus hours which led to Tyler inviting friends and drinking heavily amongst doing other things.

"what else do people do in closets at parties, Y/N?" He asked, tilting his head while stepping closer to me, making my heart speed up ten times its original speed "I dunno nigga, steal? Tyler momma got a lot of jewelry in here" I chuckled, the friendly laugh being stopped by a warm kiss, the boy immediately slipping his tongue into my mouth, taking dominance while his tatted hand slipped up my skirt.