Chapter 7

It has been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from Cameron. He hasn't texted, called, or even said anything in the hallways. He doesn't even look at me. He changed seats with people so now I don't sit with him. I just don't understand. He kissed me. I didn't kiss him first.

Cameron's POV:

Why can't I talk to her? I don't know. I love her so much, but... Im dating Jessica and I can't hurt her feelings.

Mason is also Nash's little sister so if I hurt her, he will hate me and were best friends. I can't do that to him.

I had to change my seats in every class me and Mason are in. I can't handle it. Changing seats and not talking to her aren't working.

I still love Mason.

Mason's P.O.V:

It's last hour and all I care about is finding out what's wrong with Cam. I just can't talk to him. He'll ignore me.

The bell finally rang and I went out the door. I can't wait to get home. I was almost to the school doors that led outside, but someone stopped me. Cameron.

"Mason, can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Why? So you can make me fall in love with you again? No, Cam, sorry, but that's not how it works. I can't do that. I loved you. I hoped and hoped that you would be in love with me too, but I guess I was wrong. Finally, I'm over you and your trying to make me love you again! Stop! You. Kissed. Me! I didn't kiss you. And, instead of me ignoring you, you ignored me. I thought that was special. I thought that you wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with you, but I see now. You never loved me. You never even cared. You don't love me and I stopped loving you. Goodbye, Cameron." I said, feeling tears roll down my cheeks. I walked toward the doors. I then heard Cameron say something, but I ignored it. Who cares.

I am still in love wih Cameron, but I can't tell him I still am. I need to get over him.

Cameron's P.O.V

She loved me? I wanted to tell her that I wanted to be with her. That I didn't want to be with Jessica anymore because she's the one I want, but she's over me. I screwed up, big time.

"I love you, Mason." I whispered, as she walked out the doors.
***
Edited!

I tried to make this chapter sad, but I probably failed. :((

Lalalalalalalala love youuu!:)))

- Emily