Chapter 17

Cameron's P.O.V

"CAMERON!" I jumped off the couch. Mason. Mason was yelling my name. I took off out the door. I saw a big black van.

"MASON!" I yelled and took off after the van. The van spead off, leaving with the love of my life.

I walked back inside. Nobody was home, but me. I picked up a chair and thrown it hard against the wall. It then broke into pieces. I then screamed. I sat down on the couch and stuck my head in my hands.

This can't be happening. I just got her back! She's not suppose to leave! She's suppose to stay with me and we're suppose to stay together FOREVER! I love her with all my heart. I know I sound like a girl right now, but I just can't stop thinking about her.

Her laugh.

Her smile.

Her eyes.

Her lips... Oh her lips. They were so soft and kissable.

Just.... Her!

I'm going to miss waking up and seeing a good morning text, and walking her to her classes, and telling her how beautiful she is and kissing her so soft lips... Why can't she just come back and be mine!

What is Nash going to think!? And Hayes!? They are going to be so devastated. More than that... It's all my fault! If I just had woke my lazy ass up and walked her home like a real man, she wouldn't be god knows where!?!?!? I hate myself!! I'm so stupid!!

I then broke down and cried...

And cried...

And cried...

And cried...

She's gone... Forever

So! I updated once again!! Ca we try to get me to 100 stars!? Or votes!? Please!?
~Maddison xxx