Chapter 12

My alarm went off for school and I sat up and stretched. Ugh... School. At least I get to see Cameron! Me and him have been dating for at least 3 weeks now!

I got out of bed, made it and went to the shower. I quickly showered and got out. I did my hair and makeup then got an outfit. I decided on a strapless dress with a jean jacket. Also, I decided on wearing my creme slip ons.

"Perfect." I said out loud, looking at myself. I grabbed my phone. No messages or anything. Usually Cameron texts me in the morning. Maybe he's just busy.

"Ready?" Hayes asked, walking in my room.

"Ya." I said and we walked out of my room.

***

"Bye, dad!" I called and walked in the school. Me and Hayes went our separate ways.

"Mason!" Nicole yelled and tackled me into a hug.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She was squeezing the life out of me.

"Why aren't you crying?" She asked, pulling away confused. What? Crying?

"Nicole, why would I be crying?" I asked. She looked around nervously before looking at me.

"Have you not seen? Instagram? Twitter?" She asked. I haven't been on either of those since I've been up.

"No."

"Mason, you might want to see this." Nicole said nervously showing me a picture on Twitter. It was Cameron and another girl. The caption said, "Somone is getting some of Cameron Dallas. ;)"

"That bitch." I almost yelled. The bell rang and instead of going to class, I just walked out. Nicole yelled, but I didn't listen. I was getting out of there.

I walked all the way home. Elizabeth and Dad were both gone. Only Nash was home. I then walked in and just fell to the floor. Why would Cameron do this to me? What did I do? Does he not even like me?

"Mason? What are- are you crying?" Nash asked and came to my side.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said. I honestly just want to be like one of those girls in the movies who eat ice cream and watch sad movies all day.

"Mason, come on. Tell me." Nash said, rubbing my back.

"I... Cam... " I couldn't finish anything. I just hugged Nash. "Your a great big brother."

"Your a great lil sis." Nash said and picked me up.

He took me upstairs and tucked me in bed. I then soon fell asleep dreaming of Cameron.
***
Edited!

Bam, what!?

Yah, if you understand that^ I love youuu!

- Emily ♥