Chapter 4

"Ready?" Nash asked, as I walked down the stairs. I nodded and we walked out the door.

"Since Cameron only lives 2 blocks away, we can just walk there." Matt said.

"Okay." I said and we just kept walking in silence till I decided to ask something.

"So... How old are you guys?" I asked Matt and Cam. They both looked at me.

"I'm 18." Cam said.

"I'm 17." Matt said, nodding his head.

"I'm 16." I said. Well, i guess I'm the youngest.

"So, your a youngster." Cameron said, laughing at me. What? I'm only 2 years younger. That's not a lot!

"At least I'm not an old grandpa." I said, smirking at him. Ha, Bitch.

After a while of walking and talking, we were at Cameron's house. His house is pretty big. Not as big as ours, but still big.

"Follow me." Cameron said leading us in his house and out the back door.

There was a huge pool.  It had a slide, diving board, hot top, and all kinds of noodles and water toys.

Nash, Cam, and Matt all took off their shirts and jumped in. I then took my shorts and shirt off. I went to get in, but it was cold.

"This water is freezing!" I said stepping backwards.

"Hey! Don't be a baby." Nash said. I stuck my tounge out at him.

"I'm not being a baby!" I argued. Just then I noticed Cameron wasn't in the pool. Where's Cameron?

Suddenly, I was thrown over someone's back and then thrown into the pool. The waters not so bad once you get use to it.

I popped my head out of the water and looked for Cameron. Once I found him, I gave him the death glare.

"CAMERON!" I yelled and he took off running and laughing. I got out of the pool and chased him. I passed a bucket, so I picked up the bucket and filled it with water. I cought up with Cameron and dumped the water on his head.

"Mason!" Cameron yelled, laughing and started chasing me. I took off running, but Cameron was faster. He picked me up and jumped into the pool with me.

"Your an ass." I said and playfully pushed him.

"Okay, love birds. Calm down." Matthew said, wiggling his eyebrow and laughing. Nash didn't look very happy so I swam over to him.

"What's wrong?" I asked in a whisper so only he could hear me.

"Nothing." Nash said and swam to Matt. Did I do something?

"CAMERON DALLAS!" screeched a blonde girl standing beside the pool, with her arms crossed. "What are you doing?"

"Babe, I was just swimming. What's wrong?" Cameron said, getting out of the pool.

"What's wrong!? You were flirting with HER!" She yelled and pointed at me. We weren't flirting! We were just.. Playing.

"Babe, we were just messing around. I love you and only you." Cameron said, then whispered, but I could hear. "I don't even like her."

I then felt like crying. Why did he have to say that? I got out of the pool and walked to the chair were my stuff was. I hate Cameron!

Why do I even care so much? Mason, you don't even know the guy! He has a girlfriend, anyway. You were just messing around that's it.

But, I feel like I've known him forever. It's only been like, 3 hours.

***
Edited!

Hope you guys are enjoying this story!:))

Lala love youuu!

- Emily