Chapter 10

It's 12 in the afternoon and me, Nicole, Nash, and Hayes are in the pool.

"Nash!" Nicole yelled, giggling. "Stop!"

Her and Nash have been getting pretty flirty. It's acually kinda werid. I mean, it's my brother and bestfriend. Is this how Nash feels?

"Why?" Nash asked, smirking. "It's just water, Cole."

"Because I don't want to be splashed." Nicole said then splashed Nash back. "How do you like it?"

"I love it." Nash said as a matter-of-fact. Nicole then stuck her tongue out at Nash.

"Think they like eachother?" Hayes whispered, sitting down beside me.

"Totally." I said back, nodding my head. Nicole and Nash kept splashing each other and goofing off.

"Lunch time!" Elizabeth yelled.

We all got out of the pool and went to the back door. She gave us each our own towel and we dried off the best we could.

Me and Nicole then ran upstairs to my room, so we could change. We both changed into something comfy and went back downstairs.

"Here." Elizabeth said handing us each a plate with pepperoni pizza. I then grabbed me and Nicole a Dr. Pepper and we went to the living room. I turned the tv on and Pitch Perfect came on. Yay!!!

"Nicole?" I asked, taking a bite of pizza.

"What?" She asked, looking at me now.

"I think Nash likes you back." I said. Her eyes got big and she started blushing.

"R-Really?" She stuttered.

"Really, what?" Nash asked, him and Hayes coming into the living room. Hayes sat by me and Nash, of course, sat by Nicole.

"That you like Nicole." I said. Nicole's eyes got big and she stared at me.

"Yah, so? She's beautiful and funny." Nash said and winked at Nicole. Nicole smiled at Nash.

"Okay, then why don't ask her out?" I asked. Nash nodded.

"Nicole, will you be my girlfriend?" Nash asked, smiling at Nicole.

"Yes!" Nicole said and hugged him. Then, they kissed.
***
Edited!

Finally!:)

I've been pretty lazy today, whoops!

I'll update moreee!

- Emily