Chapter 9

"Cameron, I-" Should I? I do love him. "Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend."

"I love you so much, Mason." Cameron said and then he kissed me, again, but this time, I felt fireworks, wait no, I felt the whole damn show. We then heard fake coughing. The guys.

"Are we interrupting something?" Matthew smirked and winked. I then blushed, hard. I could feel my face turning bright red.

"Aww, look. She's blushing." Aaron laughed. I then shoved my face in Cameron's shirt. I heard him chuckled.

"Shut up." I mumbled. Cameron kissed my head and whispered, "your cute when you blush" in my ear.

"Lets go home." Nash said, rolling his eyes.

He looked mad. What's up? I'll talk to him tonight. When nobody is around.

Everyone one of the boys ended up going to Jack Gilinsky's house to party. More like play video games and eat junk food and fill vines and youtube videos. I told Cameron he could go. I need to talk to Nicole anyway.

I then called her.

(M-Mason, N-Nicole, S-Summer, A-Autumn.)

N-Hello?

M-Nicole! Guess what?

N-What?

M-Me and Cameron are dating! He asked me, today.

N-Omg! Really!?

A-How cute!!!

S- OTP! Other than me and Matt of course!;)

M-Aww! Thanks guys. You guys should come over tomarrow!

N-Okay, we will!

M-Bye!

A-Byyyyyye

N-Bye, girl!

S-Bye! Oh, I better not hear about you being pregnant tomarrow!

M-Your funny, Summer!

Then I hung up.

***

Nash and Hayes finally came home. I decided to ask Nash what's wrong. He hasn't been talking to me after the kiss. I knocked on his door.

"Ya?" He called.

"Can I come in?" I said.

"Sure." I then opened the door. He was laying on his bed texting or something.

"What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, after me and Cam started dating, you have this face like you are mad or something."

"Mason, you and Cam are going to be a cute couple, but I just don't think he's gonna be the perfect boy for you. Mason, he's my bestfriend and if you and him get in a fight, who am I suppose to believe? You, my sister, or Cam, my bestfriend." He asked. I guess he's right, but I love Cameron. I want to be with him.

"Nash, you are my brother. I know you and him are like brothers, but I love him and he loves me. Just, let us try."

"Okay. I guess." He said after a while. He hugged me then kissed me on the cheek. "Love you, lil sis."

Then he, of course, messes up my hair. I ended up doing it back.

"Heyyyy. I'm not that little." I said in a fake baby voice. He then laughed. "Love you too big bro." I said and then went back to my room. I had 1 message.

Cameron:

Hey, babe. :*

Me:

Hey! :*

Cameron:

Want to hangout tomorrow? Summer and Matthew are going to the movies and invited me and you on a double date. ;)

Me:

Totally! Well, as long as you go ;)

Cameron:

Good! Well, I'm gonna go to bed. See you tomarrow! :* Love you, Mason Jade.

Me:

Love you too, Cameron! :*

I then went to bed dreaming of Cameron.... Oh, Cameron, I love you.
***
Edited!

I've edited like 5 chapters today. I'm on a roll!;)

Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

- Emily