Chapter 8

I woke up to my face being wet. I have been crying because of Cameron.

"Ugh!" I said out loud. Why can't I have a perfect life? Why did I have to come here? I hate Cameron! But, I love him.

"Hey, sis. Me and the guys are gonna go skateboarding. You want to come?" Nash asked, sitting on my bed, beside me.

"Who's all going?" I hope not Cameron.

"Me, Matt, Carter, the Jacks, Aaron, Hayes, Taylor, and you. If you want." Nash said. He looked at me with a confused look, then shook it off.

"I'm going." I said, happy that Cameron isn't going. I then grabbed my skateboard and walked downstairs with Nash. Even though I can't skate to save my life, I'm still okay at it.

***

We have been skating for a long time. I then heard my stomach growl.

"Hey guys!" I yelled so they could all hear me. "Let's stop to eat!" They all agreed and we went to taco bell because why not? Taco Bell is the bomb!

After we all got our food and sat down at a booth in the back, I saw someone come in. That someone being Cameron.

"Cameron! Over here!" Nash practically yelled. Just a couple people looked at us. Oh no! The only seat left open is right next to me. He can't sit by me.

"Hey." Cam said to no one in particular. He then sat down by me. This can't be happening. I was avoiding him and doing a pretty good job.

"I tried calling you." Cameron whispered to me.

"I know." I said, rolling my eyes and taking a sip of my Dr. Pepper.

"Oh, well, I need to talk to you. Not you talking to me. Me. I am going to be talking to you." He said. I hesitated, but then agreed.

"Hey, Nash, I'll be right back." I said and me and Cameron went outside. We sat down on some benches, away from Taco Bell.

"Okay, talk." I said a little rudely. I sighed and looked around.

"I broke up with Jessica." He finally said.

"Wow, so your a big boy now?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Mason, I want to be with you and only you. Will you be my girlfriend? Please? I love you so much and I can't think straight-" he rambled on.

I was in total shock. He was being an ass, then he comes and asks me out? Fuck.

"Cameron, I-"
***
Edited!

Keep on reading lovlies!

I never know what to say. Lmao!

- Emily