Chapter 3

"Here, Try on this." Elizabeth said handing me another outfit. I have like so many new outfits, It's crazy.

I walked back into the dressing room and quickly tried on the floral dress Elizabeth gave me. I looked in the mirror and about died. I look amazing!

"Good?" I asked, coming out of the dressing rooms. Elizabeth's eyes widened.

"You look beautiful, sissy." Sky said which made me giggle.

"You look amazing, Mason." Elizabeth said.

I then walked back into the changing room and put on my regular clothes and walked out.

"We better get home. The boys are probably starving." Elizabeth said. She then paid the people and we drove home.

***
When we got home, me, Sky, and Elizabeth all grabbed the bags walked inside.

I thanked Elizabeth for the 100th time and took all my bags upstairs to my room. I heard a knocked on my door.

"Come in." I called, taking my clothes out of the bags and hanging them up.

"Hey, sis. What you doing?" Nash asked coming in my room, Cameron and Matthew trailing behind him.

"Just putting up my new clothes. Can I help you?" I said, now looking at them.

"We're going swimming in a bit at Cameron's and wanted to know if you want to go." Nash asked, Cameron and Matthew nodding in agreement.

"Yah, sure. Just let me get dressed." I said. Good thing I bought me a new bathing suit.

"Okay, we'll be waiting downstairs. Please, don't take forever. It's hot and we just wanna swim." Nash said, rolling his eyes and chuckling.

"It won't take me forever, Nash."

***
Edited

Thanks for reading lovlies!

- Emily ♥ツ