Chapter 11

B I L L I E E I L I S H

Ry Guy

Hey you feelin better

Yeah

Good man you been sick like 2 days

Ik

Don't think I forgot

Huh
Forgot what

Don't play dumb baby

Bil
I actually have no idea what you are talking about

Your punishment babe

Oh
Right
Look bro
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you or whatever
I'll listen next time
I promise

How do I know that
And sorry doesn't cut it
Give me some time
I gotta buy some stuff
I'll be over soon

Billie
What stuff

Don't worry about it hehe
Just brace yourself

-----

R I L E Y R E Y N O L D S

"Helloooooo, I'm home!" Billie yells into my apartment, which was super unnecessary and loud.

"I regret giving you a key," I grumbled.

"Mmm, you're about to regret a lot of things, baby," she said, raised the shopping bag in her hand, and gave me a look that sent chills down my back.

I looked at the bag she held up.

"You went to a sex shop? Seriously?"

"Mhm, just for you, kinky ass bitch."

"That's not much of a punishment then, Bil," I said, raising my eyebrows.

"No no, cause like, I bought a bunch of stuff so we could, you know, fuck, or whatever," she replied, looking away and shrugging.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock. Again, that's not punishing me. If anything, you're giving me what I want."

"I hate it when you're right," Billie said, setting the bag down and slumping on the bed. She then looked at me with the saddest puppy eyes. "What am I supposed to do then?"

"That's your problem, babes. You know me, I'm down for anything."

"Okay, then we'll do nothing," she said, standing up. "That's your punishment. No sex."

I sat up and said "No sex? Are you deadass. Like really. C'mon. We can't go 12 hours without fucking. How long are you planning to keep this up, exactly?"

She shrugged again. "I don't know. A week?"

"A WEEK?!? No. Absolutely not. I cannot go a week without giving you head, that's ridiculous."

Billie just laughed. She fucking laughed, what an asshole.

"Mm, that's too bad, baby. Guess you should think about the consequences next time..." she said as she sauntered towards the apartment door, picking up the bag on her way.

"And where do you think you're going? You just informed me I would have to go a week, a FUCKING WEEK, without sex and now you're leaving me?" I frowned.

"I," she accented, "am going to go put this," she raised the bag again, "in my car, so you don't get your grubby little fuckin' gremlin hands on it." And before I could even scoff at her calling me a gremlin, she had left my apartment.

I hope she comes back quickly. Is it sad I miss her already?

I just want to spend time with her.

No no no, I cannot be doing this. Catching feelings means falling in love, and falling in love means getting hurt, I can't handle that. Not with her.

I got to keep this in check. I can't fall in love with this insanely beautiful girl with the cutest smile and the best fashion sense and the most amazing laugh and the greatest sense of humor and th-

Nope. Nope. Not doing this. Fuck.

I will not fall for Billie. Not if I can help it.

A/N
Hello, my good friends. Yes, it's me, back. For how long, I'm not sure, but here's a short chapter that I pulled out of my ass. Anyway, Happy Holidays and maybe I'll see you guys before the new year, maybe not. We'll see.
Also! Just in case this ever comes up, I will never be mentioning like makeup or some shit in my stories cause I'm very masculine and have no clue about any of that, so just a heads up.