Chapter 1

B I L L I E E I L I S H

"Aye, Bil, wassup!" Aaron yelled at me from across the living room. I could just hear him over the loud music blasting from the speakers. He walked over to where I was sitting on the couch. I stood and dapped him up.

"What's up my guy," I replied. There was a girl standing next to him on her phone with a small backpack slung over her shoulder.

"Billie, this is Riley. Riley, Billie." Aaron gestured to the girl. She looked at me through her glasses and put her phone in her pocket.

"So you're the famous Billie Eilish. Your reputation precedes you." Riley said.

"You know me? What, you want a picture for clout?"

"Ha, no. And everybody in this room knows who you are. Tuh, clout. I don't even have Instagram." she said, sitting down, while Aaron walked away to go somewhere else.

"I've heard about you too. Aaron won't shut up about you."

Aaron and I have been friends for a few years, we met through other friends. He knows Q, Danielle, the Bell twins, and a few others.

"Did he say we're in a relationship? Cause we're not. We're just fucking around."

"He didn't. But if he did, is that such a bad thing?"

"Yeah, Billie, it is. I don't do feelings." Riley said, looking me dead in the eyes. Damn, she's kinda hot.

Before our conversation could continue, Aaron interrupted. "Hey, Ry, we gotta do some business."

She stood up and put her backpack back on. "It was nice meeting you, Billie. If you want something, come to the back room."

What did she mean by something? Before I could ask her, she was already walking away to the back of the house where smoke was coming from. I sat there for a while, debating whether or not I should follow her. After another minute, my curiosity got the best of me, and I walked towards the secondhand smoke.

R I L E Y R E Y N O L D S

I sat in a chair in the back room with my backpack open, handing out bags of pills and weed to anyone with the right amount of cash. They consumed it like there was no tomorrow, and for some of them, there might not be. I watched, disgusted, as it turned them into different people. Just cause I sell drugs doesn't mean I endorse doing them.

I look up and see Billie walking through the doorway, waving smoke from her face. She walks over to where I'm sitting and stands awkwardly next to me.

"Hey Bil, come sit," I say, patting my lap. What, she's hot. Would hit. I see her smile shyly, and, *gasp*, is that a blush?

"Nah, I'm good bro," she says sitting on the arm of the chair.

"Your loss. I got a comfy ass lap. You want some?" I say, gesturing to the blunt that someone just passed me.

"I don't smoke." I shrugged and passed it to the next person.

"Neither do I. Shit's disgusting."

"But you sell it though?" I nod.

"It's my job."

"Get another job."

I shake my head and say, "Not how that works."

A girl comes up to me. "How much for a gram?" she asks.

"40," I reply. She smacks her lips and reaches into her back pocket for a wad of cash. She hands it to me, I count it, and then reach into my backpack pulling out two bags and handing it to her. "Pleasure doing business with you," I say and smile sarcastically. "Hey, Aaron," I yell at him across the room. "I'm all out, Imma dip. Tell Xavier for me." He nods.

"Wait, where are you going?" Billie asks as I stand up.

"Home. I did my job. Hit me up sometime if you wanna chill. You're cool." I sling my now empty backpack around my shoulder, wave to Aaron, then walk out of the room, and out of the house.

A/N
What's poppin' my dudes, it's ya boi. I'm new to this whole writing thing, sooooo yeah. It gets better I swear.