Chapter 4

R I L E Y R E Y N O L D S

Asshat Bil

Ay
When you gonna let me see your apartment

Never

dkjskfisfiu
Plssssss
Let me come over

Grr
Fine
5915 Monte Vista St
Apartment 10D

Yayyyyy
Thanks best friend
Be there soon

-----

Billie's coming over, and I'm sort of, not really, nervous. It's not Billie, it's just that my apartment isn't the nicest. And she's famous. She has money. I don't. My one room apartment isn't terrible or dirty, it's just really small.

I clean up a little bit, taking the dirty clothes off the floor and making the bed. Billie lives relatively close, maybe a five-minute drive, so I knew I didn't have a whole lot of time.

There was a knock at the door. I opened it, already knowing who it was.

"Hey baby," I said. Aahhhhh where the fuck did that come from. I've literally never called her this until now. I can't help it, she's hot, and my bisexual ass would be lying if I said I didn't want to get with her.

"Uuuhh, hey Riley." She didn't seem uncomfortable with me calling her that, she just seemed confused.

We both stood there for a second, not knowing what to do.

"Can I come in?" she asked, and I suddenly remembered where I was. Why am I so off my game today?

"Oh shit, yeah, come in." I stepped to the side and let her walk past me, closing the door behind her.

"Oh my god, you didn't tell me you had a cat!" Billie ran over to where Luci was sleeping on my bed and started petting him.

"Oh, yeah. That's Lucifer, Luci for short. He's really chill."

"He's so cute, oh my god," she said. Lucifer was a fluffy black cat with bright blue eyes. He doesn't do much but sleep. "Are you my son now? Are you my child? Yes, you are." she said to Luci in a baby voice.

"Don't talk to him like that, he's my son."

"Mmm, nope, he's mine now. I'm kidnapping him."

"Damn. I guess there's nothing I can do." We both laughed and made out way to the couch, Billie bringing Luci with her and putting him in her lap.

"I think he likes you," I said as Luci fell back asleep in Billie's lap, purring loudly.

"What can I say, I'm likable." We sat there laughing at each other for a while.

"So, what do you think of my apartment?"

"I like it, I don't get why you didn't want me to see it."

"It's just... small. And you're famous and rich so I assumed you'd pity me or something."

"Pffft, have you seen my house? My parents literally sleep in our living room on a futon. I wasn't always 'famous'." she said, using air quotes. "And honestly, I couldn't care less about how big your apartment is. I like it. It's cozy."

"Yeah, but you buy designer clothes and shoes and have a shit ton of followers on Insta."

She smacked her lips and said "First of all, the company's send me clothes. I buy most of my clothes at thrift stores. And secondly, the number of followers on Instagram I have shouldn't make me more or less of a human."