Chapter 5

Emmeline POV

Poe just put the ship in hyperspace and I have so many questions, I try to figure out which one to ask first when he turns to me and says,

"You probably have a lot of questions, but before you ask away, I need to tell you about your parents." He pauses.

"Your parents names were Rey and Ben Solo. They were both Jedi-"

"Wait, my parents were Jedi?!" I interrupt.

"Yes they were, I knew Ben growing up because our parents were friends, but I have only heard about your mother from my friend Finn who was good friends with her. I'm not really sure how they met but your grandmother plans to tell you everything." He says.

"Grandmother?!", I say astonished.

"Yes, she is your father's mother. Her name is Leia Organa and she is the leader of the rebellion.", he says calmly.

"Wow", that was all I had to say. I could not believe it, my parents were Jedi and my grandmother was the leader of the rebellion, but I thought...

"You sure you have the right person?", I say nervously.

"Depends, is your name Emmeline? Did you grow up in the orphanage in Dee'ja Peak, Naboo? Were you their since you were three? Are you eleven?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Uh...yes", I responded.

"Then yes I'm sure. Besides, we've been keeping an eye on you since you arrived at that orphanage" he says.

"Really?" I question.

"Yep, from people watching you from afar and some coming up to you to have a small conversation. Anyway we are coming out of hyperspace, ready to meet your grandmother?".

"I guess so", is all I say.

—————————————————

Just Leia covering up the truth for Emmeline. Sorry for not posting for awhile, I've been lacking inspiration lately. But anyway thanks for reading!!