Chapter 3

Rey POV

I walk up the stage with Kylo and stand next to him as he does his speech. There is no need for me to accompany Kylo while he does his speech, but he wanted me to come. He always wanted me in his sight for the past 8 years and he's afraid to lose me, like Emmeline. Emmeline. My sweet baby girl that was stolen from me 8 years ago. I try not to think of her right now or I'll burst into tears, again.

I suddenly sense something, or rather someone I haven't sensed in years. Emmeline. My baby. I scan the crowds and that's when I see a group of children that appear to be orphans and amongst the children is my daughter. I know it's her, and she appears to be staring at me as well in curiosity. She looks just like me even more now. I can't believe I'm seeing her after all these years.

The crowd starts applauding and I realize the Kylo is finished his speech so I clap too. Then I bring my face to his ear.

"I sense Emmeline in the crowd", I whisper in in his ear.

"I sense her, too", he replies.

"I spotted her in the front with a group of orphans.", I tell him as I glance over to where I saw her and Kylo's gaze follows. The group was leaving but I heard the supervisor say they were going to a museum next.

"There going to a museum", I say quickly.

"The only museum close to here is the museum of the Jedi and Sith," Kylo turns to the closest officer, "have a group of stormtroopers sent to the museum of the Jedi and Sith immediately to retrieve the princess.", Kylo says harshly. The officer seems shocked at first but quickly salutes Kylo and goes off to do what he was told. Kylo and I start to walk to our shuttle to get back to the palace.

Emmeline POV

The museum of the Jedi and Sith...

Me and my group walk into the museum. The museum was the part I was looking forward to the most in this trip. I quickly run over to a statue of what appears to be Jedi master Obi-wan Kenobi. I've read about him, he was a Jedi who fought in the clone wars. He also trained the Jedi Anakin Skywalker who would later become Darth Vader. Next to the statue is another statue of a Jedi she didn't recognize.

"That is Jedi Knight Qui-Gon Jinn, the first known Jedi to fight a Sith in the past 1000 years", said a man behind her. She turn around to see a middle aged man with light brown hair and blue eyes, he was wearing a new empire uniform.

"Oh, I thought Jedi Master Obi-wan Kenobi was the first", I say surprised.

"You were close, He was the first Jedi in 1000 years to presumably kill a Sith, but I'm surprised you know that, most children don't even know what a Sith is." The man replies.

"What's your name?", he asked with a curious expression on his face.

"Emmeline", I respond.

"And how old are you, Emmeline? Most children who look around your age don't usually know anything about the Jedi.", he asks.

"I'm eleven", I say. He seems a little surprised with my answers.

"Interesting", he mumbles, "well in joy the museum, Emmeline", he says then walks away. I find it a little strange that an imperial officer would waste their time talking to a child, but I shrug it off go join my group.

Imperial officer POV

The information was right. The princess was at the museum of the Jedi and Sith. It is too dangerous to just let the offspring of the the two most powerful dark force users in the galaxy live. General Organa is too weak to notice that because the child is her granddaughter. Which is why him and a small group resistance membres are here to kill her. Everything is in place, it's time to set the plan in action.

————————————————————————

This was finished a little earlier than I planned, but I'll try to post a new chapter every week.