Chapter 4

Emmeline POV

I have been looking for my group for about 10 minutes now, I think I lost them. I was about to go to one of the staff when someone grabbed my arm. I was pulled into some hallway where no one seemed to be, then the man turned around.

"Huh, you really do look like her", the man said. I was so confused.

"L-look l-like who? W-Who are y-you?", I say scared and confused.

"Who I am doesn't matter. But you, Emmeline, need to die.", Said the man. He spat out my name like poison. Then I realized... HE HAS A BLASTER!

"Wha-what do you mean?! I-I haven't done anything! I swear!", I stuttered out loudly. He looks like he's about to say something else. Then suddenly, a blaster is shot, then the man fell down dead.

"Ah!", I yell. I've never seen someone dead before.

"Shush! Be quiet or someone will here you", someone whisper yelled. I turn around to see a man with brown curly hair and is oddly familiar.

"W-who are you?", I ask startled.

"Poe Dameron, from the resistance, anyway, we got to go now! That guy had back up and I'm pretty sure I saw a bunch of stormtroopers on their way."

Me and Poe run through the hallways of the museum keeping our heads down. I'm not why I'm with a member of the resistance because it's treason, but since he saved me and is so familiar I'm following him.

"Do I know you?", I ask curiously.

"You might remember me a little from when you were young", he says.

"I've met you? Do you know my parents?", I ask excitedly.

"Let's save these questions for when we're out of here", he says. We make it out of the museum when we hear,

"YOU!"

I turn around and see a bunch of stormtroopers, they start to shoot.

"Come on we got to go!", Poe says and we hurry into a ship. The ship is a small freighter. I strap myself in and Poe starts the ship.

"Hold on!", Poe says a we take off to space.

At the Imperial Palace...

Third person POV

"Y-Your majesties, t-the princess has e-escaped", the officer said nervously.

"What do you mean escaped?!", Kylo hissed. The officer continued,

"It s-seems the p-pilot Poe D-Dameron has-", before the officer could continue, Kylo Ren pulled out his lightsaber and started slashing things with it. This always happened when Poe Dameron was mentioned. When he finally finished he turned around and pointed his lightsaber at the officer and spoke.

"Track down his ship. I want my daughter found!", he says and walks away.

Kylo POV

I'm walking down the hallway to me and Rey's quarters. Rey is in Emmeline's room which is across from ours. Rey decided to start redoing Emmeline's room since she is no longer 3 years old. I'm not excited to tell Rey that Emmeline's gone again.

When I walk in, Rey is sitting on Emmeline's new bed.

"Do you have any news on our daughter?", she says excitedly.

"It seems that Dameron once again came and snatched our daughter away from us", I say with disappointment. Right then and there Rey burst into tears and I pulled her into my arms. We stay like that for 5 minutes when she stops crying.

"Are we tracking down the ship?", Rey asks, face still in my chest.

"Yes we are my love.", I say calmly. I lift her chin up for her to face me and say,

"I promise you, we will find her".

———————————————————

Hope you like chapter 4! I apologize for any spelling errors!