Chapter 14: His Cousin

LILY

"What messages did Ruth left you?"

I was shocked. Totally shocked. Hindi ko naman akalain na magtatanong sya.

"Nothing important." I acted normal. Kung meron mang isang larangan kung saan ako magling ay yun ay  ang umarte.

"Really? Tell me, why does your face looks like frustrated when I saw you? Tell me, did he said something bad? If that's the case, I'll sue him."

"No, you have nothing to worry about. The codes messages is about you-"

He was shocked. "What about me? What do you mean?"

"The codes contains uhm, the family members that you only have? I think. Because it says that you only have a uncle and a cousin."

He sighed. "Yeah. Its been a long time since I last saw them. I wonder where my cousin is."

"Your cousin, you don't know where your cousin is?"

"I knew before but, I'm not sure if he's still there."

"How about we pay him a visit? What do you think? Besides you said that its been a while since you last saw them."

"Nah. I choose not, I'm afraid that he might stole you from me. You're only mine Ly, only mine." He said as he stopped the car. And then I  realized that were here.

I was about to open the door but he hold my wrist.

"Why? Do you still have something to sa-" Before I could speak he shut me up using his lips. I kissed him back. I put my arms to his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and then he started kissing me again passionately, like there is no tommorow.

We stopped again for a while and breath some air. And then he said.

"Starting today, only me can have those lips of yours, only me Lily, only me. I won't let others take you away from me because you are mine. Now and forever. I love you." And then he kissed me again. But this time the only thing that I could feel is his lips, his beating heart and his love for me.

When we parted our lips I said this words.

"I love you Claide, I love you more than anything in the world. Thank you for letting me feel special despite of our family state. You made me feel that I should be loved especially today. I love you."
And then I kissed him in his cheeks.

Looks like he think that I will kiss him in his lips.

"Binitin moko." He said.

I chuckled. "Aww. Wag kang mapang abuso. Bye see you tommorow." I was about to open the door when he kissed me in the forehead.

"I love you, see you tommorow."

"I love you too, okie, see you tommorow." And then I opened the door and get off the car.

I waved my hand for the last time and then I entered our house.

I go upstairs without making a single noise. Its already 11 in the evening.

When I reached my room, I change my clothes and then nag toothbrush din ako and humiga na ako.

BEEP BEEP!

Claide
~ Sleep now my princess, I love you.~

I texted back.

~Can't sleep.~

Claide
~ Why? ~

~I don't know. ~

Claide
~ I'll call you.~