Chapter 22: His Tito

LILY

The next day pumunta uli ako sa hospital para bisitahin si Claide but I was shocked nung makitang may tao dun.

"Claide, how are you?"

"Are you blind or what?" He asked irritated.

The other guy smirked. "Is that how you great your tito Claide? You became stubborn at bastos ka pa. What happened?"

Gosh! Tito nya pala yun. No way! I'm eavedroping in their conversation!

I saw Claide smile. "What happened? Huh, the day that you asked me to find someone that I can train my skills to.." he looked at him sharply. " hindi na kita ginalang pa noon."

"Huh, you really think that I only asked you huh."

"What do you mean?"

"I controlled you, I know that you are against that idea so I decided to control you insted of asking you."

Claide could not speak. Looks like that revelation had a big impact in him.

"Now tell me, are you already fallen to the girl that I forced you to be with?"

Is that.... me? Are they talking about me?

"I don't know what your talking about." And then humiga na sya at nagtalukbong ng kumot.

He smirked. "You don't just like her, you love her. I was right, you will love her, you will love the girl that you used, the girl that you are in relationship now, the girl that your lying to, the girl that is listening to us now."

I was shocked and Claide too.

He...lied?

CLAIDE

"The girl that is listening to us now."

I was shocked. No, I don't want to hurt her.

"Claide.. kumusta?" She said, tears are forming in her eyes.

"Lily.."

"I- I did, I listen to your conversation.... I'm sorry, I need to go.." she said and then walked away.

No! I don't want to hurt her again!" Lily, please don't go.."

"N-nag uusap pa kayo ng tungkol sa akin.. mabuti muna siguro na hindi ko marinig.." and then she left.

I failed.. I failed to hide my secret..

I clenched my fist and was about to punch my tito when he talked.

"Why are you so scared? Are you scared na malaman nya na ginamit mo lang sya? Na pinag experimentuhan mo lang sya? O baka naman natatakot kang malaman nya na hindi mo talaga sya minahal?"

"I loved her, I really do! How many times do I have to tell you that I love her, I love her more that my self, more than anything else in this world."

"You love her? Then go, say your lies to her, your secrets. Go! I'm challenging you Claide Tuazon. I thought that, Tuazon's never fall inlove, because falling inlove is like being weak in our clan, ypu will be weak and the person you love, will be a hindrance-"

"Stop talking nonsense! Love is not a weakness Hector Tuazon! Love is my strenght, strength to loose from your grip."

"What are you talking about?"