Chapter 23: Love sucks

CLAIDE

"Do you loved me?" She asked.

I didn't respond to her question.

"Claide, do you love me?"

"Yes! I do, I love you Lily."

She smiled bitterly. "Tell me, is that love also a act? A lie?"

"Lily, no! I never faked my feelings for you, these feelings are geniune Lily."

She smiled bitterly and then cried. "Claide.. bakit ang hirap mong paniwalaan? Bakit ang hirap hirap mo ng paniwalaan ngayon Claide Tuazon?"

"Lily.."

"Ah, now I understand kung bakit wala tayong endearment. Because you're not sure of your feelings towards me. Dahil hindi mo pa sigurado kung mahal mo na nga ako!"

"Lily no.. please believe me-"

"Yun na nga ang mahirap, ang hirap... hirap mong paniwalaan.." she said while crying.

I couldn't say a thing. Aminado ako, aminado ako na hindi ako sigurado noon sa nararamdaman ko sa kanya, totoo, niligawan ko sya dahil naramdaman ko na dapat saakin lang sya. Pero, ngayon, alam ko at siguradong sigurado na ako sa nararamdaman ko sa kanya.

She then stand up at tumalikod sa akin.

"Claide.. lets stop this nonsense.."

"Lily.. what do you mean?" I said while hugging her.

"Claide.. lets set our hearts free.." she said habang tinatanggal ang pagkakayakap sa akin.

"Lily, please.. don't.." I said my voice is already breaking.

"Claide.. lets put an end to this.. lets untie the knots that we made.. Claide.. I'm broking up with you.." she said while crying.

"Lily.. please don't do this.. I love you, please don't leave me.."

"What is the sense of love if one of us don't trust each other Claide? Its worthless.. love sucks.. because it hurt me big time.."

"Lily.. please don't set me free.. because I can't.. I can't face the world without you anymore.. you, give me the strength to continue.. so please.. don't leave me.."

"Paano naman ako? Claide, ayokong ng ipagpatuloy ang relasyon na to.. dahil alam ko.. masasaktan lang din ako, at ikaw.. stop this nonsense Claide.. you.. you don't love me.. because all of this.. its all planned.. pati yung pagmamahal mo siguro sa akin planado eh.."

"No. I love you Lily, even now.. please don't leave me.."

"You can't command me anymore." She said as she looked at my eyes. "Because were done. I'm done with you Claide Tuazon. Lets just pretend that, you and I never exist, in real life or even in our mind." She said as she walked towards the exit.

Lily.. why? I love you.. but why did we end up hurting each other? I love you but why I couldn't give everything to you? I love you but why everyone is preventing us from loving each other? Even destiny is against our feelings towards each other.

"Why do I have to follow his freaking orders! It sucks, I love you but.. why did I hurt you?"

I cried and cried but even though I cried, the pain is still there.

I've really fallen for you Lily, but.. I was late.. I love you way too late.. I loved a right person but in the wrong time.

I looked in the sky, the stars are beautiful the moon also..

"There really is a beauty even in goodbye.. pero bakit sa atin hindi?" I asked my self. "You said that there is beauty even in goodbye but why can't I see it? The only thing that I can see is darkness.. its dark without you by my side Lily.. you are my light, my life, my inspiration, you are my everything.. but I didn't think that if you left me, I will broke.." I said while crying.

"Claide.."

I wiped my tears.

"Cris.."

"I heard what happened. She knows."

"Yeah. Its better that you don't tell her that you know everything about this."

"Claide, understand her. For now, set her free."

"This is what tito wants. He wanted me to be separated to her."

"Tito taught us that love is a hindrace.. when we love, we will also be in pain."

"And I guess he's right.." I said as I smiled bitterly.

"No, he's not right Claide. We only just loved the same person and also the wrong time."

"That's why tito is right. Us Tuazon's should not fall inlove."

He sighed. "Claide.. don't think that love is a curse hmm? You're my cousin.." he looked at me. "Always remember that. Kahit na magkaribal tayo lagi sa pag ibig, lagi mong tatandaan na mag pinsan parin tayo ha." Sabi nya sabay siko sa akin.

I smiled. "You're the best cousin I ever have."

He smiled. "I just wanted to let you na, sayong sayo na si Lily."

"Why? Did you find the right girl?"

He nodded. "Yup. I think she like me also."

"Good for you."

"Have faith bud. Alam kong babalik parin sya sayo"

"I hope so. Pero baka malabo na. She said that love sucks. Maybe.. she won't love and trust anyone-"

"Except you. Trust me Claide she loves you. She really is."

I smiled. "Thank you Cris."

"Tara, ihahatid na kita sa room mo. Kailan ka nga pala ma didischarge?"

"Bukas. Balak ko na ding mag resign sa agency na yun."

"Why?"

"Because I already know who the culprit is. Na realise ko lang bigla kanina."

"Looks like we have the same person in mind."

"Looks like it."

Nag diretso na agad kami sa room ko.

"The evil left my room."

He laughed. "Stop being like that."

"He really is a evil."

"No doubts." He said as he sit down in the nearest chair.

"Kailan mo sya balak pa aminin."

"Aamin din sya."

He sighed.

"Cris.."

"Yes?"

"Please take good care of Lily for me?"

"Parang namamaalam ka ah. Oo naman I'll take good care of her, gusto mo special care pa eh."

"Yung care as a friend lang, baka mag selos girl friend mo- Aray!"

"Hindi ko pa sya girlfriend."

"O edi MU."

"Ewan ko sayo."

"Pero seryoso ako. Alagaan mo sya. At.. mag iingat ka din sana Cris.."

"I will Claide.."

"Wag mo syang sasaktan.."

"Wag ka ngang ganyan. Para kang namamaalam."

I smiled. I'm indeed saying goodbye to him with he knowing it.

I love the both of you Cris and Lily.. but in different way. I don't want to hurt the both of you so I decided to do this..

A/N: Magkaka story din po si Cris Tuazon. So stay tuned sa mga susunod na mangyayari. Ano kaya yung napagdesisyonan na gawin ni Claide?

~4572Angel