Chapter 24: Goodbye

(A/N: Try playing Someone Like You by Adele while reading this part.. Thank you!!)

CLAIDE

Kinabukasan na discharge na din ako. My doctor said that my devil uncle paid it. May pera naman ako ah, bakit ba pinamumukha nito na parang nag hihirap ako?!

I packed my things. While packing I saw my camera. This is the one that I used to took picture with us..

I opened the camera and then take a deep breath before I view the pictures it contain.

It contains the photo of us in our first date.. this is also the time that I proposed to her, I never thought na kapag tiningnan ko ang picture na to ay masasaktan ako.

Umupo muna uli ako sa hospital bed at pinagpatuloy ko ang pagtitingin ng mga picture.

Karamihan sa mga picture ko dito ay stolen pic nya, but the one that caught my attention is the time that were together in the garden that is used to be our secret place. She looks so happy here, even her eyes tells it.

I scanned the picture and I noticed that she's wearing the pendant and the ring that I gave her. I  notice how her eyes glimmer when she's with me.
I also looked at her lips, that lips, that kissable lips, the lips that made me feel that I'm safe.. always..

"I never thought that I will be in hurt only just seeing our picture together.. I never thought that you will leave me.. I never thought that I won't get to kiss that lips of yours.." I wiped the tear that escaped in my eyes. "I love you Lily.. but why did I loved you in the wrong time? Mapaglaro nga si tadhana. Akala ko, tayo na sa habangbuhay pero hindi pala.." I said as I turned off the camera and then wiped my tears.

Lumabas na ako ng hospital at sumakay sa kotse ko. Nag drive agad ako papunta sa school.

This is the first step Lily.. I've already decided.

Alam kong simula na ang klase at mag didissmisal na sina Lily, so I decided to call my cousin.

"Cris? Let's meet in the principals office."

"Sige, wait lang, hihintayin ko lang ang dismissal."

"Okay."

I said sabay patay ng phone ko.

Dumeretso na ako sa principal's office at dun ko na sya hinintay.

"Claide. Sorry natagalan si Lily kasi.. ayaw nyang kumain. Busog pa daw sya."

I sighed. "Please do everything you can for her to be safe, healthy and happy while I'm not by her side."

He tapped my shoulder. "Of course bro."

"Lets go?"

"Are you sure about this? Hindi ba mas lalo mo syang sasaktan sa gagawin mo?"

"This is the only way for you and Lily to not get hurt. Ayokong may masaktan sa inyo habang hinuhuli namin sya."

He sighed. "Mukhang, hindi kana mapipigilan pa."

I nodded and then I opened the door.

"Good morning Mrs. Gomez."

"Good morning Mr. Tuazon, how may I help you?"

"Ma'am I wanted to leave the school premises."

"Oh. Okay, gaano katagal?"

"Forever Ma'am, I wanted to leave the school.. for good."

She seems to be shocked. "You wanted to drop out?"