New day, New Me 💙

As said a new day , a new beginning and a new life. I was in kashmir for 2 whole weeks. It was the time to explore more and more. Try new things and open up for new experiences. All this felt so exciting. I loved it here.
Began my morning with a little yoga and then went for a shower and played my favourite song along

And I literally got such silly thoughts of who is such a person In my life that I literally would be dancing in front of the mirror and singing in the shower but then I realised that my self love was larger than the ocean so yeah I sing for my own self.
I had no idea of what might come on my way..
I decided to go to Wullar Lake. I'd heard so much about its beauty and the mystic feeling one senses there.

 I'd heard so much about its beauty and the mystic feeling one senses there

One look at this blue beauty and you forget the whole world. I was lost in the "kashmir ki vaadiya" I'd say. The lake was half frozen and half waters.
'U alone?'
(Someone whispered in my ears from behind)
For a minute I got a little taken aback but then gained back my senses as soon as I could and then turned around to kick the person straight on his nuts.
"Woaaaah woah woahhh, calm down.  Mai to bss eve hi maazak kar raha tha. Pehchaana to hoga hi. Naam hai abhi abhiiii abhishek"

Oh dammit. It was Abhishek Sharma the cricketer also a Friend of Shubman Gill. I prayed to God to keep him as faraway as possible from me myself.

"Hello lady. Kya muje jawab mil jayega iss janam vich?" (Abhishek)
"WhaaaT?" (ME)
"Chalo yaar tum, Akeley nai ghumna idhar. Idhar terrorism bohot hai. Pakkad k Pakistan leke jayenge tereko fir" (Abhishek)
"Right. Toh fir jaise tumko padnevaali thi a kick on your balls, same way unko padegi. Haina simple" (Me)

Saying so I walked away from there as fast as my legs could possibly take me.