Back to life...

Next day was mine and Jessica's last day in Mumbai. Me and Jessica went downstairs for breakfast. The team was having their breakfast. Ishan asked us both to join them all. I was at first speechless seeing Jasprit bumrah in front of me.
Jasprit: Arre, what happened 😂
Me: Nothing
Jasprit: Try n touch me I'm real 😂
I touched his hand and then came to my senses... I mean he was here .. right in front of me it was like a cloud 9 feeling.
Meanwhile Ishan was introducing Jessica to all the players.
Shivam Mavi pulled out a chair for me
Shivam: Yaar tu baith Jaa ye Ishan toh lambi karega Abhi toh. You'll get tired.
Me: Sure
But I sat on the chair next to which Shivam had pulled meanwhile shubman gil came and sat on the chair which Shivam had pulled for me 🤣
Shivam: Bro, it wasn't for you?
Shubman: Sorry guys , mom called so was a little late
Shivam: Bhai, I said something
Shubman: Yea what?
Shivam: Ye chair.. it was for her. Not you
Shubman (looked at me) : Oh is that so?
I was still eyeing Jasprit bumrah...
Meanwhile Shreyas iyer who was sitting next to me whispered into my ear
Shreyas: Kitna ghuregi ab tu 😂 bas bhi karle..
Me: Haan haan , I will stop..
After the breakfast me and Jessica began packing things up. Jessica's flight was soon and mine was in the evening..
When the packing was on Ishan came to our room..
Ishan: Hey(in an already missing you tone)
Jess: Hi( for the first time sweetly 🤣)
Ishan: So, you going?
Jess: Yes , should get going.. have loads of stuff to do
Ishan hugged her...
Was a long hug...
Ishan gave her a kiss on cheek
And they were about to share a long intimate kiss...
Me: Guys, guess I'm still here😅
They both came to senses and thus stopped.
Ishan: I'll drop you to the airport least. If you don't mind?
Jess: Alright
Then there was this awkward silence..
Jess: Alright Sigmi, I'm done. Guess I should get going
Ishan: She means "We"
Jessica came forward and gave me a long hug... It went on till Ishan dropped in..
Ishan: Mind if you guys stop cause it's getting late now. Definitely need to head to the airport or she's gonna miss her flight
Me: Fine..
And thus jesscoo left... I thought of what all could be done till the evening but then I was too lazy to even move out of my room😂 so was almost 12:45 so I was to order my lunch to my room only.

Meanwhile Jasprit and Shreyas came to my room to invite me for a luncheon with all of them. And so I'd to change 😂(I was too lazy to change but It was bumrah so couldn't go like this).
When I went down there were all of them. I had a great time talking to the whole Cricket team...
Didn't knew when the time passed away.
Shubman wanted to talk to me but he didn't get a chance to. He wasn't even aware that I was to head off in just an hour .  An hour after I left for the airport shubman came to my room and he got to know by the room service in my room that I already left an hour ago..
When he was heading out.. the guy called him.
Guy: Sir , I think ma'am forgot her diary in here
Shubman: Ah, thanks bro
He held the diary firmly and headed towards his room.
Shubman: So should I open it or not? Think I should.. but what if it's personal? How'd she know whether I read or not?
Well well Gil , I think you better read it now.. this suspense is killing me god..