India vs Australia 🏏

It was a shiny bright Friday morning. Usually on Fridays in India people are eagerly waiting for some movie release but today was a different day.. people were rather least concerned bout the movie release, rather all their focus was on today's match.
It was India vs Australia
The pre commentary began
Me and jesscoo were already in the stadium. And I was bored listening to Jessica's set of rules about how to behave in the stadium. Ohh man I felt like she was my mum and I was her 3 year old child. I was just thinking when will the match start? Not that I was interested but because of that least jesscoo would stop her bhaashan 🤣...
The teams were ready for the toss..
And WhaaAaaaat? Australia won the toss and decided to bat first...
Me: Jess yaar I guess Match will be over by 1
Jess: lol, really 😂
Me: in total 40 overs. 1 would be more than enough
Jess: Do you even realise you are watching world cup and not IPL?
Me: Both are cricket only 🤣
Jess: This match has 50 overs
Me: okay 10 overs more than I said. Yep but it's fine keep it 2'O clock then!
Jess: 50 overs per team, not 50 overs in all 😂 just google some basic stuff about world cup
Me: Is there not any book on it?
Jess: just watch the match 😒 and yes give me your phone or you'd just waste time playing angry birds
Me(muttering under breath) : Haan saans bhi bandh krde meri
Jess: I can hear you
Me: special powers hai na tere
Jess: Sure sweetheart
Me: I want boom boom to bowl the first over
Jess: I too think so
But it was Shaami who bowled the first over...
My face was expressionless.. I badly wanted to see bumrah play
And on the last ball of the over Shaami took a wicket of Finch and the catch was by Bumrah. Whole crowd cheered up.
I didn't even realise when I was jumping and hooting along with Jessica and the others. Next over was handed to Kamlesh Nagakoti and my face clearly showed signs of irritation. And be honest Jessica is a pro at reading my facial expressions and if I do give any sometimes god knows how but  she reads my brain too!
Jess: May him be an object to hate for you but don't cuss him cause shit things said by you have always come true because today he's an important part of our team.
Me: 😒Fine...
And in his whole over Australian team could only secure 2 runs.
The crowd again hooted.
The cheerleaders were dancing merrily.
And finally Bumrah came in the third over. With his very first ball he took the wicket of Steve Smith .
I stood up and actually gave a flying kiss in bumrah's direction.
Jess: Bete control 🤣
Me: I'm controlling , or I'd be in the ground by now 😍
Jess: come to senses, would you?
And yet I stood there day dreaming god knows what all.. when I suddenly felt someone shaking me.
It was jesscoo who just informed me of a. 30 mins break ...