WILL INDIA WIN😶?

Well after an hour's break, finally our openers Rohit Sharma and Kl Rahul headed to bat.
I could clearly hear jesscoo murmur "please god may they make a century, please god.... Pleaseeee naaa"
And she'd been saying it since 20 mins 😂😒 and I was totally fed up hearing that.
Me: They will if you keep mum or they just won't be able to make it
Jess: Ayeee shut up Haan , you know that whatever you say comes true here on the grounds . So just shut up. Alright I won't say that again but take your words back
Me: How can I?
Jess: that's something you got to worry about

And finally the match began.
First over was bowled by Pat Cummins.
Well unfortunately the first ball was a dot ball on the second ball he took Kl Rahul's wicket.

For a moment we all felt like we can't just breathe. But then we took the review and it was "NOT OUT".  Thus finally we were relieved. And at that moment a song came into my head which I love💙
It's called "Chota sa fasana" from the movie "Karwaan".

And so it was the 3rd ball of the very first over by pat Cummins and so far the match prediction was more in the favour of Australia. But anything could happen.
Jess: you know sometimes I feel like you are that Zoya from the movie Zoya factor. Even what all she predicted bout cricket came to be true.
Me:( least Interested in what jesscoo was saying and focusing more on the ball which Cummins was to throw) K cool
Jess: Are you even listening, hey ... Hellloooooo
But the jesscoo realised that I was so engrossed in the match to even notice there were other people in the stadium for real. Indian fans were cheering for the Indian cricket team and Australian fans were cheering for team Australia. There was an environment of tension.
And finally Cummins threw the ball.
Rohit Sharma our hitman was on the strike this time.
Me: Come on Sharma ji we need a sixer
And for real he hit a sixer....
Indian fans cheered. The cheerleaders began showing their best moves to celebrate the sixer.
The screens showed "RO-HIT SHARMA"
Jess: You know you should be saying such things in every ball😂 then we'd win by 40 overs..
Me: Come on I said what I felt. I can't forcefully let such stuff out of my mouth .
In the 4th ball kl Rahul was on strike.
Kl was already in fury because of him almost nearing to "OUT" by pat Cummins.
And thus he hit a sixer with such a force that the ball went out of the stadium.
And once again the Indian fans were hooting and the cheerleaders held up their pom poms like crazy...
Jessica hugged me..
Jess: You know what ?
Me: What 🤔
Jess: This is all like a dream come true
Me: Oh I see
Jess: No you don't. Now look at me , you didn't even eye me while saying it all
Me: Can't miss even a second of the match. I'd just be eyeing the ground.
5th ball by pat Cummins and Rohit tried hitting a four but Steve Smith stopped the ball before it hit the boundary and thus we got 2 runs by it.
The last ball again turned out to be a dot ball. So by the end of the first over our score was 14 run .
Well that's great you know 6 balls and 14 runs ... That's like more than even double.
Stoinis bowled for 2 overs continuously and he took the wicket of KL Rahul.
Kl had scored 20 runs by then.
And Rohit Sharma's score was 22.
Jess: Kl should have lasted a little longer. Don't you think?
Me: Correct. If he did then they'd have made 50 runs by now.
After Kl Rahul got out Shubman Gil was on the strike.
On his first ball he hit a four.
He was on the strike by the second ball too in which he hit a sixer
The crowd was astonished 😵
And I was mesmerized...
Jess: (teasingly) Something something?
Me: Nah😔
Jess: Alright, match first and teri taang khichai later 😏
Me: Whatever floats your boat man.
Third ball Rohit Sharma was on strike and he hit yet another sixer.
I almost jumped in excitement
Jess: Kya kr Rahi ho beta, girr jaogi 😂
Me: Hm hmmm
Fourth ball, Gil again on strike and yet again a sixer.
Fifth ball Gil hit a four
Sixth ball sharma ji hit a four.
And by the end of the over we'd secured 30 runs. Can you freaking believe it...
I was damn excited...
But then Australia took a strategic time out !.....