Come on India 💙

The match re-started. After loosing 2 wickets, the Australian players were now in a good form. Glen Maxwell and Josh Hazelwood's partnership was going in a good steady form. Bumrah's 8 over were already gone. Shaami's last over was left.
It was 40th over going on and the Australian team already had a score of 203. The tension was in the air. Yet 10 overs left out of which 2 would definitely be by Jasprit bumrah. 1 of Mohammed Shaami. 5 will be given to Shivam Mavi and 2 would be given to Kamlesh Nagakoti. In Shaami's last over he did a great job. Only one bouncer and rest 5 were Yorkers , although he didn't get a wicket but all those 6 were dot balls and they didn't get a single run. Next was Kamlesh Nagakoti's over in which Australian team managed to secure 6 runs. In Shivam Mavi's over something unexpected happened. Within his first ball he took the wicket of Josh Hazelwood and all the Indian cricket fans cheered loudly.
Me and jesscoo were hooting and saying "Come on India"
And in the end the score of Australia was 231 runs. Indeed a big score to chase.
India needed to make 232 runs in order to win.

Will India win??
Hope so....
For that we'd need to get to next chapter 😉