Diwali On The Way.. part 1

So basically, I fucked up at the mall. He wasn't alone, he was with his mum😐 at 1st I was like Whaaaaaaaat... but knowing her got me like woah .. this lady is amazing.  When Shubman was teasing me, she actually scolded her in punjabi something like "chittar padega" types, so anyway I felt really obliged and happy around that lady, she made me feel safe and gave me good vibes. Which is why I invited her for a dinner at my place. Well my home decor is like really really simple and sober types and you guys know punjabis prefer it vibrant and glowy. They both came in and aunty gave a bottle. I thought it was liquor so I was like nah nah I don't drink but then she was like "Na na puttar, this is peach tea. Shubie told me that u don't drink". I looked at him and he smiled at me but this time it was different,  mean it wasn't wicked nor crooked it was serene like I could stare at that beautiful face for hours straight like seriously not at all kidding. I had made spaghetti and garlic bread at home and those who know me I made sheldon style spaghetti but my version is ofcourse vegetarian one. Looking at their faces looked like they liked it a lot. Then I went into my kitchen n got us 3 glasses filled with fizzy peach tea that they got me.
Well atleast the dinner went on well but then something happened. Aunty wanted to see my house and I happily showed her around. Meanwhile Shubie was playing with my 1 year old Siberian husky Shivi. Then aunty said something unexpected "puttar, hafte bhar baad to diwali hai". And then being a gujarati with an ocd I remembered the days of my childhood where months ago my mum and my grandmother got the whole house cleaned and we all had to help them  this all started a month ago from diwali but here I was standing with no clue of what to do next and where to start with the cleaning of such a huge house with a pool, a huge backyard,  a garden area, a fish pond, a garage and a storage space. Oh my god I was about to faint but then something aunty said which put my life back inside my body . Those words were "koi gal nai beta, mai aur shubie idhar rukk jaate hai aur teri help kr denge ghar saaf krne mai aur vaise bhi diwali toh family saath celebrate krni hoti hai". I felt devi vibes from her and I had butterflies in my heart. I was on cloud 9 that I had help. Yessssss I won't have to clean it up all on my own but little did I knew how annoying this guy named Shubman gill was and what all he could do.
It all started next morning.  I made myself a sandwich and went inside the kitchen to make myself a cold coffee.  When I came back, there was no Sandwich on my table. Shubie gave me a heart melting smile and was like "Are u finding a sandwich?" I was like ofc duh what else.... to that he pointed his stomach and licked his lips which was enough for me to know that he freaking ate it. Oh god what did I agreed to....