𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚: 𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙈𝙘𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙙: 𝘼𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙋𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣

////////// Flashback \\\\\\\\\\

Wolf achingly stumbled into his room, eyes hazed with stress and pain. He plopped onto his bed with a groan, then sighed deeply. He curled up in his scarlet threadbare sheets, savoring the comfort. His eyes slowly closed, waiting to be washed over by sleep. At least, that's what he wanted to do, but the stench of blood raided his nose making him wrinkle his nose in disgust. He lazily stood up, dragging himself to the bathroom. A hot, relaxing bath sounded like music to his strained ears.
This mission took its toll on him, he was tired, mentally and physically and he was injured. Cuts and small burns covered his body and his right elbow felt bruised, even his tail was in pain, a stabbing sensation radiating from the base where it met his body.
As the water ran, he stood in front of the mirror seeing how terrible he looked. A sharp, disapproving sound erupted from his throat as he stared at his reflection. He turned away in disgust and started to strip out of his clothes. He was ashamed of his appearance. Missing an eye and covered in scars from his father. He would never be attractive. Why that porn place had accepted him was beyond him. Perhaps just because they got to put his name on their brand. As he discarded the last of his clothing, he turned off the rushing water and took a deep breathe, taking in and savoring the scent radiating from the steaming water. Strawberry Vanilla.
Yes, the great Wolf, enjoyed bubble baths.
It was one of the things that he would spend extra on, others being liquor and good quality cigarettes.
He slipped into the water, a sigh of approval escaping his lips. He closed his eyes and smiled as his tense muscles relaxed. He was so relaxed and tired that he didn't notice the painfully obvious slam of his window that was merely a couple feet away. The intruder raised a brow at the other's relaxed figure, forcing himself to swallow a laugh. Anyone would too if you saw the most feared person in the galaxy smiling, his normal scent of whiskey and cigarettes washed away by a tub of bubbles.
"Well," The intruder's voice said, making Wolf jump. "isn't this a sight?"
Wolf whipped his head up to look at the other and went crimson.
James McCloud.
"W-what are you d-doing here!?" Wolf asked trying to stop his blush, failing miserably. Ever since their encounter at the porn shoot, he was always thinking of his rival, even pleasured himself to the memory. But he had thought that James would not truly love him in return. Who would love someone like him? A pirate, a criminal. The leader of Star Wolf?
The edge of James lips curved up slightly "What? I can't visit my favorite enemy once in a awhile?"
"Not in my bathroom!" Wolf said harshly, becoming nervous as James' scent hit his nostrils. James was the only male that could ever intimidate him, and right now, he felt intimidated. He was naked in his bathtub with nothing to use as a weapon if James decided to put an end to Wolf.
James stepped closer to Wolf, making him even more uncomfortable than he already was and he slipped down lower in the water as the yellow-gold fox stepped even closer. Wolfs instincts kicked in as James leaned over the tub and he shoved at the larger male. "Do you mind?!" He growled trying desperately to hide his blush, which was difficult seeing as his muzzle was a light grey and he didn't feel like drowning himself in order to hide his face under the water.
James blinked "No, I don't mind." He answered seeing Wolf's enraged question as an innocent statement. He had no idea that Wolf was feeling trapped.
"Bastard ya know what I meant!" Wolf snarled, now getting more angry than scared.
James tilted his head to the side innocently, smiling lovingly. He now heard the stress in Wolf's voice and wanted to soothe him. Make him realize he meant no harm. "Whatever do you mean?" He asked his voice dripping with so much sweetness it could make Wolf gag.
Wolf cringed. He wanted so bad to just kill the damned Fox right then and there, but yet he couldn't. Something inside of him was pulling him back. Why did he have to fall in love with his enemy? It was as though fate was constantly laughing at him, making him a fool.
"Get out." Wolf growled through clenched teeth. He wanted James out of his life, to not have to contemplate such complicated emotions.
Something unknown twinkled in James' blue eyes that Wolf couldn't quite catch. What he did catch was the fact that James was stripping.
"Wh-what are ya doin'?!" He managed to choke out as he watched James expose himself.
James smirked. "Why, I'm doing as you said." He knew that Wolf said out, not in, but he decided that actions would speak louder than words for the younger male.
Wolf blinked, shocked by what he he just heard. "What?"
James looked at him seductively. "Did you not say, get in?"
Wolf's eyes widened, his heart hammering in his chest in a combination of panic and oddly, excitement. "I did not! I said get OUT!"
James' smirk widened. "As you wish." He slowly dropped his boxers, letting Wolf see his impressive balls and sheath. The latter was slightly bulged as he got more excited for the upcoming love-making.
Wolf's blush deeply when the fox in front of him dropped his boxers and stood completely naked in front of him. He glanced at James' sheath, remembering how large the male's cock was. He watched every movement, much to his reasonable side's despair, why did he have to be so damn hot?
James strolled over and stepped into the still steaming water and sat with a satisfied sigh, his legs brushing Wolf's intentionally.
The bath, unfortunately for Wolf, was not quite as big as he wished it was as he ended up sitting, trying to cover his lower half, even though the bubbles pretty much did the job for him.
James laid back, using the edges of the tub and arm rest, giving Wolf a clear view of his muscles. "Why so nervous, Wolfy? Your face looks like a tomato." James said, giving the sweetness he gave earlier, already knowing the answer "I'm not making you uncomfortable...am I?"
"G-Get OUT!" Wolf yelled, embarrased and furious. He could feel the heat and blood rushing to his groin. Why did James have to call him that? It was so damn sexy and annoying all at once.
James played innocent again. "But Wolfy Darling, I'm already in." He closed his eyes halfway and gave a sexy smile. "And I surely love it." He added slyly.
Wolf's heart skipped a beat. He was surprised that he had not had a heart attack yet. "I-I-" Wolf was speechless. Nothing he tried was making James leave. He felt his cock slip from his sheath, so just getting up and leaving was out of the equation.
James held a finger to his lips and gave a silent hush. "Actions speak louder than words, Lovely."
Wolf blinked in surprise at the words, then yelped as he felt hands grip his lower legs and pulling him forward. "J-James!" He scolded, but was cut short when said fox gave a sharp tug, making him land on James chest. He gripped James' well-muscled arms in a desperate atempt to calm his heart. His breathe hitched as he felt something grip his length and he looked down in embarrasement as he heard a chuckle emerge from James' throat. "Looks like someone got a bit excited by my 'performance'." James teased, happy that he was having the correct effect on Wolf.
"S-s-shut up, b-bastard!" Wolf choked out blushing madly, wanting to punch him , yet he also wanted to kiss him. He gasped as James' thumb brushed over the tip his length. He swallowed back the moan that threatened to escape.
James smiled. "You're so cute when you try to resist." He chuckled.
Wolf's head shot up, anger in his eye. But the flames were wisped away when soft lips captured his. A tug on his length made his gasp, allowing James' tongue to enter and make slow laps around his mouth, causing his eye to close half way and his body shuddered in pleasure. After a few more laps James was rewarded with the reaction he wanted; Wolf letting out an arousing moan. Using this as a sign, James started to pump Wolf's length, making Wolf gasp and moan.
Wolf struggled to breathe as he felt pleasure run up his spine and his mind cloud. He closed his eye and gripped James' shoulders, his moans becoming louder as James kissed, licked, and sucked his neck and chest. The pleasure was becoming too much for the violet-eyed Wolf. His eye widened as he was dangerously close to reaching his climax, panting heavily. "Ja-James-I-I'm about to-" He tried to choke out.
James smiled against Wolf's scruff as he pumped faster.
Wolf's eye shot open as cum pumped out and mixed with the water and soap. He gasped and wheezed, trying to regain his breath. "F-Fuck.... James... What are ya doin'?"
"Ready to have some more fun?" James questioned, lifting the smaller male onto his lap, cocks touching.
"W-what?" Wolf asked still recovering from the earlier pleasure. "W-We're rivals, enemies... we ca-"
James took a soapy finger and pressed it to Wolf's entrance making Wolf's eye widen.
Wolf didn't have time to protest as the finger slipped into him and he let out a surprised yelp. He shifted uncomfortably, not used to having digits in his hole. Sure , he had used a dildo before and been fucked by Leon, but this was different. James was his rival, he should not want to be with him like this, he should not fall for the leader of Star Fox, yet , here he was, moaning and cumming from his rival's touch.
James waited for Wolf to get comfortable before inserting a second finger, making a scissor motion.
Wolf moaned deeply, the pleasure building and his cock immediately filling up again and standing proudly.
James dug his fingers further into Wolf, searching for his prostate and smirked when he felt the warm and rounded organ, rubbing it slowly.
Wolf let out a shriek as pleasure jolted through him and dug his claws into James' shoulders.
James rubbed the same spot a couple more times before slipping his fingers back out causing Wolf to whimper at the lose. James smirked before he lifted the smaller male up a bit and positioned him over his length.
Wolf was now more accepting of the situation and willingly placed his hole on the head of James' cock, slowly sitting and gasped and hissed at the pain, having forgotten just how big James was. But he kept going until he fully sat on it. He inhaled and exhaled before looking into his soon to be lover's eyes and smiled, tail starting to wag.
James smiled in return.
They shared a sweet kiss before Wolf started to move.
He stopped a couple of times trying to get used to the length inside him, but soon the two males were moaning and panting, moving with each other. Kissing and nipping. Clawing and biting. Always moaning the other's name.
Soon Wolf felt himself coming so close again. That wonderful feeling of his balls drawing up tight against his body a precursor to the main event. "I-I-I'm abou-" He tried to say.
James silenced him with a kiss.
After a few more of James' thrusts, Wolf threw his head back and howled the other man's name as he whitened the water with his cum.
James moaned his lover's name and came as well, filling the Wolfs hole.
Wolf rested his head on James shoulder and shuddered, panting heavily and gripped his fur.
The fox chuckled. "That was amazing, 'Wolfy" He breathed.
Wolf has already been exhausted when got home, and this incredible male had taken the rest of his energy. He smiled, this feeling of pleasure and love leaving him completely relaxed as he began to drift off to sleep in James' arms.

Wolf's eye fluttered opened, adjusting to the sunlight leaking through his window. He laid there on his bed in silence for a few minutes, smelling clean sheets. Registering everything, before he shot up in bed, wincing at the sudden pain in his backside. A blush invaded his face as he remembered the night before. But a smile soon followed. He looked around, seeing where his lover was. All he found was a note on his pillow.

Dear 'Wolfy, I'm sorry that I could not see you awake, but it would not be good if our crews found out we were together.

I'm not much into bubble baths, seeing as when you get out the bubbles stick to you and are a pain to get off. Especially if you're getting them off two people.
But I did enjoy it anyway.
I hope we can do it again sometime!
I know we have a lot of negative history between us, but I can not help the way I feel. I hope you feel the same.
And if you decide that we can meet again, there are many things we should talk about, discuss where we stand with each and how well proceed.
I took the liberty of cleaning your apartment while you slept. It saddened me to see you living in garbage.
Now since I did not know which items were important to you, I merely separated them into different bags and left them in the living room.
I hope you aren't upset. I washed your sheets as well, seeing as they had blood on them. I put healing cream on your wounds. I can tell you've had a tough life, and I only want to improve it as much as I possibly can.
I love you Wolf O'Donnell.

Love,
James McCloud

Wolf smiled softly and chuckled. That fox was surely an idiot to think that they could possibly work as a couple. He shook his head. It would never happen. Nothing good ever happened to people like him. But... perhaps it could bring joy for a little while. And James was handsome and an amazing lover. His heart did fill with happiness when he saw him. He smiled and said out loud. "I love you too, James McCloud."

////////// End Flashback \\\\\\\\\\

Wolf smiled slightly. James had always been kind to him, showed him nothing but love and compassion. He leaned over and rummaged through his nightstand, finding what he was searching for under a stack of old magazines. He opened the letter and read it again. Even his handwriting was perfect yet had attitude, just like James. He refolded the letter and put it back, picking up another bottle of vodka and started chugging it. He then set it aside and got his pack of cigarettes, pulling one out, put the filter in his mouth. He got a packet of matches and struck one, then lit the cigarette and put the match out. He took a deep drag on it and puffed the smoke out. He sighed heavily. What a disappointment he must be to James, who had wanted nothing more than for him to quit drinking and smoking. Yet here he was, still doing them with no intention of ever stopping. "I'm sorry James.... I'm so sorry... I must... be such a failure to ya..." He felt the tears threaten to fall and he let them, sobbing into his hands before pulling his pillow and sheets to his chest, holding them tightly. They smelled like Fox. If he could never see James again, then he wanted Fox back, all he cared about now was Fox. "Please come back Fox..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Word Count 2,691
Song: Friday, I'm In Love by The Cure