𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣

Wolf O'Donnell thrust fast and deep into the hunk of a male that panted and writhed beneath him. The male's tan-furred back arched as he cried out in pleasure, the muscles bunching and cording along his sides and shoulders. His black claws digging into the pillow that was held tightly under his chest for support.
Wolf smirked at the sight, panting heavily in deep puffs, his strong dark-gray furred arms supporting his bulky well-muscled upper body. He leaned back on his legs and held the male's tail out of the way to enjoy the view, his cock slamming in and out of the tight hole, lube dripping down the male's ass and thighs. The scent of their musk filled the small space of Wolf's bedroom, it was completely intoxicating and drove Wolf into a lustful frenzy of desperation for release. He increased his pace, hunching over the male to kiss his neck. The male beneath him deserved to be mated in a much grander setting, yet, this tiny apartment was the only one Wolf could afford in the run down complex. He loathed his low status. He was a pirate, a thief, and he never seemed to able to hold onto the money he earned from it. The money went fast, paying people off to keep quiet, forced into buying food and basic toiletries on the black market at triple the cost of the same items at a legal store. He couldn't go to places that others patronized every day. He was restricted to life on this backwater world filled with mercenaries, bounty hunters, killers , rapists and drug dealers. It was a dangerous place to live and yet, the galaxy-famous male under him had to come here, risking his life, just so they could spend a few nights a year together away from prying eyes. He silently swore that he would do something. Make more money and keep it, find a way for them to go somewhere else, somewhere safe. He would do anything for the male he loved, no matter what it would take, he would get more money. Maybe it was time to screw over the scum of this city. It would be easy to get the minimal amount of money from the pockets of the bums and drunks that littered the streets. He would begin as soon as his mate left the city.

"We can never let anyone find out about us." The male's sudden statement snapped Wolf from his thoughts and caused him look into his lover's green eyes.
"Fox..... I know, but we could," He began before getting cut off.
"Could what? If we are found out we'll both be out of a job disgraced shunned by our crews friends society." Fox McCloud scoffed, not having much hope for a true future with his secret boyfriend of four years.
Wolf sighed. "Fox .... I realize that. Do ya think I honestly don't know how bad it would be if anyone found out? That we could be killed?" He said between panting.
"That's not what I meant Wolf...."
"I know I'll figure something out we need change and we need it before we get old. Well, before I get old." He kissed Fox's neck, lightly nipping his nape, knowing from past nights how much pleasure it gave Fox. He felt Fox's hole clamp around him as he let out short gasps and moans, pushing back onto Wolf's thick cock.
Wolf let out a deep pleasured rumble as he wrapped an arm around Fox's midsection and thrust into him with abandon, moaning loudly and letting out deep grunts.
Fox gave a small chuckle. "You may be older than me, but you've got one hell of a cock!" He moaned and shut his eyes tightly, feeling his balls contract in preparation for release. His own cock twitched, bobbing in the air as he arched, biting the pillow out of instinct, his claws shredded the threadbare sheet he gripped. "AHHH!! Fu...ck yes!!" He moaned as he came, his cum landing on the sheet and Wolf's arm.
Wolf smirked, he always enjoyed making Fox cum first, in that he felt superior, that he had more skill to give pleasure. He finally gave in to his own pleasure and released his load into his boyfriend, gently biting his nape. He pushed his cock deeper to knot him so he would stay longer. He hated being alone, Fox was the only one who cared about him and he valued that more than anything.
He had never had someone care what happened to him. Yes he had Leon, but he wasn't always sure what was going through the green chameleon's mind. In truth he missed him. If only Leon hadn't felt like he was a burden on the relationship. Wolf sighed deeply, wondering where Leon was. He shook those thoughts away, it was something he could concern himself with at later time. He held Fox close and rolled onto his side , Fox's back pressed tightly to his chest as he nuzzled his furry neck. "I love you Fox."
Fox smirked. "Love you more. I never thought that I would admit it, but you are a fantastic lover." He let a contented murr escape him as he felt Wolf's cock twitch inside him. "A very fantastic lover I should say."
Wolf smirked. "Of course I am, I wouldn't allow myself to be anything less." He kissed Fox's neck slowly, moving to his shoulder and upper arm while he rubbed his thigh. "You're sexy Fox, and the only guy I ever thought was worthy of my attention. A shame we had to waste so much of our lives trying to kill each other."
Fox gave a small laugh. "Yeah, but we know that wouldn't have happened. We always held back and didn't follow through even when we had the opportunity." He panted lightly, enjoying the pleasure of Wolf's kisses and touches.
Wolf nodded. "True. We loved each other too much. Do ya think it could have been different if I'd admitted my feelings for you sooner?"
Fox shook his head. "Nah. I really hated you back then and I wouldn't have accepted your admission as anything but a ploy to distract me. And what about Leon? Wasn't he worthy of both of our attention?" He looked at Wolf perplexed.
"Of course he was Fox. I just, I really miss him. Maybe he'll come back someday on his own, but I'm going to continue looking for him. I won't give up."
Fox smiled. "Good, I want him back in our relationship. I love him as much as I love you." He yawned deeply and turned his head to kiss Wolf. "I want to sleep here tonight. I don't have anything to do until tomorrow and we have been apart too long."
Wolf grinned. "Good, 'cause this knot ain't going away for a long while. Besides, how often do I get to hold ya?" He kissed Fox passionately. "You're all mine..." He nuzzled his neck. "Goodnight Fox, I love ya."
Fox grinned. "Goodnight Wolf, I love you too." He relaxed as they fell into a deep sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Word Count: 1,196
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Song : The Hills by The Weekend