chapter five

The next day was Sunday, that meant nobody had to work.
Yunho's friends stayed over for the night.
"Seongwha, Hongjoong, Jongho, wake up. breakfast is ready!" Yunho said happily waking them up one by one.
"You made us breakfast?" Seongwha questioned still half asleep. "Yes I did so wake up and come eat."

The boys woke up and went downstairs greeting Yunho's dad. After eating they showered got ready and all headed to the play hall. It was their favorite place on days off to have some fun and distress.
The hours went by fast as they had so much fun. They all agreed to stop by McDonald's and then head home.
Seonghwa dropped Yunho off at his home and they said their goodbye's before he entered his home.

It was late already so Yunho made sure to not make to much noise because his dad ans Mingi's mom we're probably already asleep.

After he got changed and was about to enter his bed, the doorbell rang. He found it strange but still went to look. When he opened the door he saw an, again, drunk Mingi being held up by one of his friends, at least Yunho thought so.
"Hi my name is San, I'm one of Mingi's friends. He got really drunk so I drove him home, his car is still at the bar so he'll have to pick it up tomorrow. Please take good care of him."
San mumbled as he passed Mingi to Yunho. "Okay, yeah, no problem. Thanks for driving him home." San bowed then drove away leaving Yunho behind, struggling to get Mingi upstairs.
When laying Mingi on his bed, Yunho took off al his clothes except for his boxers and searched for his pyjama, he figured Mingi didn't have any so he went to his closet and took out a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants, he clothed Mingi and put him underneath the sheets. He couldn't resist the need of giving him a little peck on his cheek as he wished Mingi sweet dreams.

The next morning Yunho went to check on Mingi with porridge for his hangover. He entered his room and put the bowl of porridge on his nightstand. "Mingi wake up." Yunho said quietly moving his hand on his shoulder.
"What, why are you here" Mingi said as soon as he  woke up.
"Your friend San drove you here last night because you we're to drunk to ride your car. He asked me to take care of you so I did. Anyways here's some porridge for your hangover. I'll let you enjoy. Call me if you need anything else." Yunho said calmly.
Mingi just nodded, they exchanged numbers and then Yunho left Mingi.

Yunho left the house and went back to his work for his afternoon shoots.

Yunho came back a few hours later and went to check on Mingi. He wanted to knock on the door but an unfamiliar voici caught his attention. When he listened closer he recognized it and knew it was san. Unknowingly listening to their conversation, Yunho knew they we're talking about him as Mingi spoke his name.

"Mingi, what's the boys name?"
"What boy?"
"The boy who took care of you yesturday night."
"Oh, that's Yunho"
"He's quite a hottie, you know?"
"shut it will you?"
"What?! He was in only his underwear and a large, baggy t-shirt. Plus as I see it, he changed your clothes"
"Oh shit he did!"
"Don't tell me you didn't notice" San laughed hard at Mingi, a clapping sound followed so I assumed Mingi hit San, of course playfully, they're friends after all.
"But was he really just clothed like that?"
"Yes he was. Why? Have you never seen him like that?"
"No, he only saw me once when I came out of the shower"
"That's weird, you've been living together for almost four months now!"
"It's more complicated between us than you think." Mingi sighed.

After those words Yunho went into his room then into the bathroom to wash up.

___________________________________
I'm working on another ateez book and a stray kids book!
Please look forward to it <3