chapter nineteen

Yunho squeezed his eyes as he woke up by the sound of Mingi's alarm. Mingi quickly turned it off and groaned. He didn't want to go to school. Still he decided it was for his best to get out quickly before falling asleep again.

When he tried to get out a hand grabbed him back in bed. "Yunho!" Mingi laughed. "Please stay at home today. I'll call your school and tell them you're sick or something." Yunho said with his deep, raspy voice, his eyes still shut. "As much as I love that idea. I can't." Mingi sighed, rubbing Yunho's arm. He tried to get out of Yunho's arms but he just couldn't, the older's grip was to strong. "Yunho please let me go so I can prepare for my classes." Mingi asked, whispering. Yunho pouted but still let go of Mingi.

While Mingi was choosing his outfit Yunho slowly opened his eyes, being greeted by a Mingi in only boxer shorts. "Keep looking like that and I'll do you again." Yunho stated which made Mingi blush. Mingi quickly grabbed an outfit and went out of his room. "Don't you dare come into the bathroom." Mingi firmly said. Yunho didn't answer, he playfully winked at him instead.

Yunho got up himself after Mingi went downstairs to get some food in his empty stomach. He showered and put a cute outfit on; some light blue jeans with a yellow hoodie. He decided to let his hair dry naturally.

At the sound of Mingi's footsteps coming up the stairs he exited his bedroom. Meeting him in the corridor. "Do you want me to drive you to school?" Yunho smiled. "Sure, then we need to leave in about ten minutes." Mingi said. Yunho nodded and went downstairs to grab some breakfast while Mingi brushed his teeth and his hair, put his jacked and perfume on, made his schoolbag and lastly put on his shoes. He then went downstairs telling Yunho to put his shoes on because it was time.

Arriving at Mingi's school after riding multiple times in the wrong direction, they luckily made it on time. Mingi's friends were waiting for him at the entrance. "Have a nice day, I can come pick you up this evening." Yunho said. "I'll see, I'll text you." Mingi replied. Yunho was about to give Mingi a kiss on the cheek but he rapidly caught up with the situation. "Yunho." He whispered while softly hitting his thighs. "Hm?" Yunho hummed. "Not now, not here. Please." Mingi asked. "Sure baby." Yunho winked and ruffled his hair instead. "Hey! Do you know how much effort I put into my hair!?" He tried to not think about the fact that Yunho just called him baby, and calm down.

Mingi got out of the car, waving after he smashed the door shut and walked to his friends.

Yeosang, Wooyoung and San looked at him with confusion and amazement. "What?" Mingi asked. "What's going on between you two?" Wooyoung asked wiggling his eyebrows. "Nothing." Mingi replied a little to fast. "Let's go we'll be late to class." Mingi changed the subject and began walking towards their classroom. The three boys looked at each other before following the tallest.

After four hours of listening to teachers and almost falling asleep. It was lunchtime, Mingi's favourite part of the day. The four boys sat at a round table, their table.

They were all talking and eating when suddenly Mingi's phone vibrated. It was a text from Yunho.

J. Yunho

Make sure to eat well.

Mingi smiled at the message before writing back.

Of course! Don't worry about me and eat something yourself.

"Who are you talking to?" San asked. He always has been to curious. "Just Yunho." Mingi answered taking a bite from his sandwich. "Seriously, what is going on between you two?" Yeosang asked, rather serious. "I told you before, nothing." Mingi said. "Liar." Wooyoung said back.

The three boys stared at Mingi, not blinking once. "Okay okay, I'll tell you. Just promise me you won't scream." The three boys promised so Mingi hesitantly started to explain. "...so yeah then we had sex." He looked down at his sandwich. "Oh my god. I can't believe you're the one who made the first move, twice." San stated. "You're not even shocked about me and Yunho?" Mingi asked the boys. "Honestly, we already knew this was going to happen." Wooyoung bluntly said. "Did your ass hurt this morning?" San teased. "Ha ha, very funny." Mingi looked annoyed at him.

"So..are you a thing now?" Yeosang asked. "I don't know really, we haven't talked about that yet." Mingi said playing with his food.