chapter twelve

"Hey." Yunho whispered as Mingi woke up, softly caressing his hair.
Mingi smiled, "Hey." He said with his rough deep voice.

"You okay?" Yunho asked after a moment of silence.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" Mingi frowned and got up, sitting in front of Yunho.
"Just you know... about yesterday, what happened, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." He looked down at his hand which were resting in his lap. Mingi sighed, took his hands and caressed them.
"If I was uncomfortable I wouldn't have done it to you to Yunho. Heck I was even more aggressive than you." Mingi chuckled, making Yunho look up. "Look, if I am ever uncomfortable I will tell you okay? Don't worry." Mingi moved his thumb in circular motions over Yunho's hands. He still could see the disappointment Yunho had towards himself. So Mingi said to him what he actually wanted to keep a secret; "Because I actually liked it."
After that he let go of his hand and stood up, leaving Yunho with a surpised look in his face.
"You coming for breakfast?" He asked as he walked towards the door.
"Yes, coming."

"Have you asked your friends yet?" Yunho questioned Mingi.
"Yes, they're all in vacation so you guys won't be able to meet them before school starts again. I guess we'll have to set a date."
"Okay no problem, I'll ask the guys."
"Sure. Can you go set the table please? The pancakes are almost ready."
"Whatever you please sir." Yunho replied playfully.

Yunho made Mingi smile a lot, even now. Overall without the intention of doing so. Yes Mingi had friends and yes they made him laugh to, but Yunho is different. They get along so well, even after all the hatred Mingi had given Yunho in the past. Thinking of all the good times he's had with Yunho he smiled looking away from the pancakes to the picture hung up on the wall beside him. The second picture they have of the two boys.

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel things I've never felt before

"I don't know how you do it, but you make me feel things I've never felt before." Mingi softly whispered to the picture. A smile lingering on his lips.

As he spoke the words Yunho stood behind the wall seperating the two rooms. Hearing Mingi's words coming out of his mouth one by one.

However he acts like he never did, he casually walks in the kitchen saying; "The table is all set." And went checking on the pancakes. "Ooh these look delicious!" He exclaimed.

"Of course! I made them after all." Yunho scoffed.
"I thought you told me not to expect other pancakes." He smirked.

"Jerk"

The only word that came to his mind. He didn't say it out loud, instead he rolled his eyes at Yunho and took the plate with pancakes to the table.

They ate mostly in silence, saying a few words about this and that but paying most attention to the plate full of food.

The rest of the day was spent by watching tv, playing video games, Yunho would lose and be angry because mingi is just to good at this, and doing karaoke battles until their parents arrived.

______________________________________
I know it's short but I've been very busy with school recently.
Hopefully you still like it & I'll try to upload another chapter this week!