chapter four

Things didn't really change that much for me; get up, workout, shower, eat, work in my model company and go to bed.

I haven't had time to finish painting the walls either nor putting my new furniture in my room which now are staying in the basement.

On this Saturday morning too, I got up, did my workout, showered and headed to my company. I had a shoot with Seonghwa, one of my three friends.

I left the house and rode with my car to the company. When I arrived I saw Seonghwa's car already parked so I fastened my speed and headed to the elevator, meating Seonghwa in the shooting room on floor 4.
I changed into the clothing they gave me and we started the shoot. The shoot went really well. Today I finished work earlier than I normally do.
I called my dad to ask if it was okay to invite Seonghwa over, as well as Hongjoong and Jongho. I might be an adult but it's still the house of my parents. He said it was okay, my dad loves my friends, I thanked him and rode with Seonghwa to my house. We went inside and showed some pictures we took of the pictures of the photoshoot, explaining the concept and all, while waiting for the two others to come.

When finally the door bell rang i went to open the door, Seongwha followed me and placed a sweet kiss on Hongjoong's lips.
"ew gross, do it elsewhere" I jokingly said to witch they replied with laughter. My dad knew of them and so did Mingi's mom now.
I invited them all over to my room so we went upstairs.
I opened my door and was about to let them in when suddenly I heard the bathroom door behind me open. Mingi came out with only boxer shorts on revealing his six pack, I took a quick glance feeling myself heat up a little. He must go to the gym often.
"Look at someone else yeah?" Mingi said looking me in the eye. "Then put some clothes on!". I quickly closed the door before he could answer.

"Jeez he's one fine looking man." Jongho said. "Why don't you make out with him instead of arguing." Hongjoong said raising his eyebrows. I hit them with a cushion in the face witch led to a cushion fight.

After the fight I went downstairs to grab some snacks. I came by my dad who was sitting in the couch next to his girlfriend and Mingi.
I silently went behind him and gave him a back hug. "Oh that startled me" he laid his hand on top of mine. "Thanks for my room dad. I love it" When I went in my room earlier I noticed it was all done. "Your welcome Yunho". I let go of my dad and sat next to him, the other side of Mingi. "You don't mind my friends right?" I asked Mingi's mom. "Of course not, why would I ?". "Well you know because Seongwha and Hongjoong are a couple. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."
"Yuno-yah don't worry about me. Any friends of yours are welcome here." I heard Mingi scoff at his mom. I instead thanked his mom while looking Mingi in the eye and went back upstairs to my friends.

_____________________________________
sorry i let you wait that long. I had some problems with wattpad so i couldn't upload anymore but its all good now! hope you enjoy :)