chapter twenty five

Two weeks later and Mingi still hadn't told his mother. When Yunho asked he would always say "Tomorrow!" and get a glare of Yunho.

Right now they were on the way to a party, Yunho reconsidered everything, and he didn't know why he was driving to this party but Mingi's constant "Come on it will be fun!" and "I won't drink." and "Just once!" just became really annoying so he gave in.

He could see how happy his boy was and didn't want to ruin his mood so he turned the radio on a left his negative thoughts behind. After all it is just a one time thing Yunho agreed to and its been a while since he got drunk at a party. Drunk in general.

After parking the car they joined their friends inside who already were seated at a comfy half circular table. The six other lads had already had a few drinks and were a little tipsy.

As the bartender came for orders Yunho ordered two cocktails for his boyfriend and himself. Mingi was surprised as to why Yunho would order something non alcohol free when he didn't want the younger to drink. Yunho noticed Mingi's facial expression and mouthed "Let's have some fun tonight." in his ear. The younger shivered at the sudden words Yunho said to him, but he didn't complain, not at all.

A few hours and drinks later the eight lads were completely waisted. Three went dancing in the massive crowd and five were laughing by themselves and talking nonsense.

However Yunho and Mingi were mainly focused on each other, alone in their little world. As Mingi was about to grab a drink he placed his hand on a sensitive spot of Yunho's, on his thigh very near his crotch. He took Mingi's arm firmly and whispered the best he could, "Take your hand off baby." Mingi looked at him instead of his drink, flustered at first, a smirk quickly spread across his lips. "What if I don't want to?" He said with full confidence, rising an eyebrow and softly caressing the place his hand rested on. "Mingi I swear, stop it." Yunho said, quietly begging for more. "No." Mingi said, touching Yunho trough his pants with the top of his fingers.

Little did they know their three other friends were watching them.

With that Yunho grabbed Mingi's face and brought him closer to him before giving him a lustfull kiss.

When separated the boys put their foreheads together

When separated the boys put their foreheads together. "You're such a bad kid." Yunho whispered against Mingi's lips. "You said we should have fun tonight." He replied, a small smile forming on his lips.

Yunho took his boyfriends hand and dragged him up without any notice. "We're going to go boys." Yunho said almost screaming over the music. "No problem, have fun!" Jongho said winking at his friend. Yunho just laughed it off and went to a motel with the younger.

"Did we really just witness that?" Yeosang asked. "We did." Hongjoong confirmed.

Right after the two lovebirds were gone Wooyoung, San and Seonghwa returned from the dance floor. "Yah you guys missed something incredible!" Hongjoong exclaimed.

______________________________________
Hi guys!

First off thanks for the sweet messages, I really appreciate it<3

Second, this chapter is short but really important 'cause its here that you can see that Yunho and Mingi are getting more confident to be themselves. Also I didn't felt like writing any smut scenes, sorry :/

Hope you liked it.