chapter seven

A/n: i gave their parents a name because it was getting annoying to always write «Mingi's mom» and «Yunho's dad». From now on Mingi's mom is calles Hye-jeong and Yunho's dad Ji-ho.
------------------

The next morning Ji-ho walked into the room. Getting surprised by seeing two boys instead of one. Before waking up Yunho, like he always did when Yunho had to work, he quickly took a picture of the view. The covers were trown on the floor. Yunho was big spoon while Mingi was little spoon. Their feet were entangled and Yunho's arm was used as a pillow.

Ji-ho slowly woke up Yunho. "Yunho-ah, it's time to wake up." his dad gently rubbed Yunho's cheeks, that's the only way Yunho would wake up. "I don't have to work today dad, I got a message early in the morning. Thanks anyway.". Ji-ho nodded. "Okay no problem. I'm going to work. take good care of Mingi alright?" Yunho nodded. "Wait dad, can you hand me over the covers please?" Yunho asked his dad before he left his room.

Yunho put the covers on both of them, making sure Mingi was covered well. Mingi pretended to sleep, technically he still was half asleep. He was touched because a father-like figure cared for him, he knew he was loved, he felt warm and happy inside. Yet he didn't say anything.

Yunho put his arm under the cover, resting it on Mingi's waist. After a few minutes he grabbed Mingi closer, moving his arm to his abdomen and caressing the smooth and silky skin, yet the abs showing. Yunho knew Mingi worked out a lot, not only by seeing him come out of the bathroon half naked that one time his friends came over but Mingi often told them he was going to the gym. Yunho didn't exercise, he had abs because he paid attention to what he eats. He thought of going to the gym but literally nothing could motivate him to do so.

Mingi enjoyed the feeling of being held close to someone, feeling the love of the other without asking to. He had craved a moment like this. With a man. A man that made him feel safe and comfortable, just like his dad did.

Even though this was Yunho, someone who likes the same sexe as himself, he couldn't care in the moment, he felt great and that's all that mattered now.

Yunho woke up again to an empty space beside him. He frowned but remembered Mingi had school today. He had Lessons three days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

He put on some joggers and slowly went downstairs. He took his phone out of his pocked while walking to the kitchen to check the time. 10:26am. Time for breakfast. Yunho entered the kitchen. A breakfast already waiting for him with a little sticky note beside it.

"Thanks for this night. Don't get used to this tho."

Yunho giggled and put the sticky note back to where it once was and started to eat.

Once done, he put some clothes on and went for a walk in the park nearby their house. Yunho's favorite season was spring, the temperature outside was just perfect, not to cold, not to hot.

There was an little pancake restaurant located near the park where Yunho and his friends went often. The thought of pancakes made Yunho hungry again. He decided to grab lunch there.

While walking in a kind lady showed up beside him. "Hi Yunho, are you alone?" Yunho said yes, and followed her to his table. Yunho was very social, which could sometimes be a problem but he didn't really care. As he looked around the small yet cute restaurant he spotted someone already staring at him. Mingi. Mingi and his friends were sat at a round table, eating lunch. Yunho smiled and waved at Mingi. He quickly looked away slightly blushing at his so called step brother's actions. Mingi's friends grew curious and turned around to see what was happening.

San recognized him, whispering something to his friends before standing up and walking over to Yunho.
"You're Yunho right?" San said quietly.
"Yes I am, you are the one who brought Mingi home the other night right?" Yunho asked in return. "Oh yes, that's me." "I knew it." The two shortly laughed before San suggested to go sit with them, Yunho was hesitant at first, he didn't really have a choice though because they we're all watching him, except for Mingi, so he accepted the offer and sat with the four friends, making now five of them.