chapter eight

Among Mingi's friends he already met San and now he had the chance to meet Wooyoung and Yeosang. He recognized them from the pictures hung up in the other lad's room.

From his first point of view everyone was really nice, and they kind of seemed to share the same braincell.
Yunho noticed San and Wooyoung being very clingy and touchy towards each other.

Yeosang explained these two are dating shortly after, Mingi didn't find the courage in him to look at Yunho's eyes, or at Yunho in general. Keeping his gaze down. He'd been over his homophobic phase thanks to these two. He wanted to tell Yunho, he simply couldn't find the right time and he wouldn't describe this as right either.

Yunho congratulated them. San and Wooyoung started to talk about them, then the conversation changed to their school and band and another dose of subjects.
Mingi didn't speak up once while Yunho was carefully listening, talking and laughing with the three other boys. They seemed kind and lovely. Not like Mingi at all.

After what seemed like ten minutes but in reality over one hour, the boys had to return to school for the afternoon classes.

They said their goodbyes, bowing to each other before going separate pathways.

On his way back to home, Yunho dicided he would stop by the grocery store to quickly get some snacks for home.

---

"Yunho concentrate please, this has to get done by tonight!" Yunho's manager said annoyed.

The thing was, Yunho and Mingi hadn't talked since the day at the pancake restaurant. Everytime Yunho tried to approach Mingi, he would turn the other way around or just look at the ground and walk past him. Yunho was concerned he did something wrong to Mingi. His thoughts wandered from the moment Mingi came into his room to the moment they separated ways after lunch. Thinking about it all over and over again without any reason seen to possibly make Mingi angry at him.

He couldn't concentrate. Not on his fotoshoot. Not on his healthy food nor mind. Not on his sleeping schedules. He wasn't able to do anything anymore without thinking about it.

Both Mingi and Yunho's parents seemed to have noticed their change of behaviour towards each other, throwing concerned glances at both of them. Yunho had made sure to be his happy self around them but it has gotten very difficult to do so.

Today was an ordinary Tuesday. Mingi had vacation. Getting drunk and breaking his mother's heart along was his favorite occupation. Mingi didn't remember breaking his mom into a thousand pieces the day after, but Yunho did. And it made his heart ache.
Mingi changed and that, everyone could see. So did his friends. Mostly San. 'Cause he lives the closest to their house, he would always bring him home when he was drunk. He too, has given Yunho concerned glances to what Yunho didn't know what to say.

He hated seeing Mingi like this and he would prefer not to have to take care of him but he couldn't let his mother know he was drunk this often. It would only make things worse.

______________________________________ Sorry for making you wait this long.
Exams are finally over and I'm in vacation! So I'll make sure to post a lot <3