𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 ✌︎

*BEEP! BEEP!* "Uhh, shut up it's to early" You groaned while stretching out your arm to turn the annoying alarm off slowly getting out of your bed afterwards."Y/N YOU UP!?" Yells your brother from downstairs. "YEP!" You yell back while walking to your closet to find a nice fit for the day.
(This is what you decided on)

You quickly brush your hair and teeth and just put on a quick makeup look for the day and rush down stairs to find your brother watching one of dreams videos, you let out a little chuckle as you walk to the fridge and grab your favourite flavour m...

You quickly brush your hair and teeth and just put on a quick makeup look for the day and rush down stairs to find your brother watching one of dreams videos, you let out a little chuckle as you walk to the fridge and grab your favourite flavour monster (if you don't drink it then your favorite drink) and head back upstairs, quickly saying 'Hi' to George who waves back in response.
Once you get back upstairs into your room you turn on your computer and set up a stream, as soon as you're about to start you yell to George you're streaming so he doesn't come in like he almost did last time. As soon as you start the stream quite a few people join saying "Hi" "how are you?" just the usual. "Hello chatt!!" You yell, greeting your chat. "I am very good, how are you guys?' You ask while setting up bed wars "Today I think we are just gonna have a chill stream, aye how that sound?" About 2 hours into your stream you start to get a bit tired so you tell everyone you're about to end the stream as soon as you are about to end the stream a donator donated money to your stream, the donation was...

251 words

A/n: haha cliff hanger I'll probably end up posting the rest later because it is rather late wher I am atm 2:30am to be exact this was a short chapter I will try to make em longer anyway bye my children♡︎