☻︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟☻︎

It had been 5 months since you and tommy had started dating you ahd just hit 3k on YouTube, life was good you still lived with George who just recently met up with dream (one day fr😔) Emily was still mad and would sometimes try to brake you and tommy up but it never worked. Your bestfriend lia and you were still super close and she had recently got in to her dream college so she is moving soon but that won't change anything with you two.:)

"Tom's?" You ask while walking into your room to see tommy streaming on ur PC "oh shoot boys the woman has catched me" he then ended the stream and you both started laughing so hard George ran up "shut up you two I'm streaming" that only mad you to laugh more "you two are such children" he laughed and walked out, after your laughing fit "hey wanna go to the park?" You asked tommy "sure let's go!" He says with excitement.

*time skip*

You and tommy were sitting on the swings looking up at the sky that was becoming dark and fill with bright shiny stars "y/n I love you" although you've been together for 5 months that was the first time hes said that you felt the butterflies hit you "I love you to Tom's" you smile and continue to watch the stars with the boy you could never lose

The End....

A/n: hey my dealers I'm sorry if you didn't like the ending I just lost motivation for this book but didn't want to leave you hanging anyway I hope you enjoyed this book I luv you all thank you for the support♡︎ت︎.