𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕟𓅰

A/n: HELLO CHILDREN thank you all so much for 922 reads I'm so grateful and happy to know that much people read my cringe story lol anyway byeee.

Georges pov

Is there a intruder in my house? did I drop my keys? Were the types of things I was thinking about. I peared out from behind a wall and saw y/n what was she doing home wasn't she hanging out with tommy today hmm mabye they canceled I don't know "hi  little sis weren't you and tommy hanging out today?" "Oh hi George and no somthing happened" of course my over protective brother mode switched on I could tell something was up "what happened? Oh ove got clay on call if you want him to know to?" "Wait clay yep I'm coming" not surprised tbh shes always told me,clay and nick everything "alright then" "HII CLAY" "HOLLY SHIT jesus hi y/n you scared the living crap out of me" I started laughing pretty hard I've never seen clay get that much of a fright I  wasn't the only one laugh clay was doing the normal wheeze not like hes iconic one tho this one was more chill if that makes sense.

Clays pov aka dream

After we all calmed down y/n started telling me and George what had happen today oh most admittedly my over protective brother mode turned on "want me to come all the way to England to kick Tommys ass?" I would actually do it, y/n may not be my sister but still she has always been like one Im sure nick well agree to.

275 words