𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥♕︎

*Time skip to the next day*

Your pov:

As I woke up from my alarm practically yelling at me to get up I was feeling good, feeling like today was gonna be a good day. I got up and had a shower & got dressed and put some light makeup on, got my books and everything I needed for school. (Your outfit)

After I got ready I headed down stairs to get my lunch and my f/f monster (again if you d9nt drink change it)

After I got ready I headed down stairs to get my lunch and my f/f monster (again if you d9nt drink change it). I look at the time and see the time and I still have 15 minutes to spare before walking to school so I decided to text tommy ( :this is you :this is tommy)

Baby man 👶🚶‍♂️

oi u up?
Woman!

Yea y?

Wanna walk
with me?

Aw Toms do you miss
me already🥺

NO! do you or
do you not?😤

Yea sure you dont 😘
And ok

stfu meet you
outside in 10

As I read the messages I couldn't help but smile. Nine minutes later I walk outside to see Tommy standing by his mailbox, waiting. He's faced away from me so I take this as a opportunity to scare him as I slowly creep behind him I put my arms around his torso and quietly yell "Rawr" he jumps a little and says "God woman, why would you do that to me and your late"

"No I'm not, I'm early by a minute and because I can" I reply nudging him gently in the side, we both let out a small laugh then I realize I still had my arm around him and people walking past might think we were a couple. I quickly let go and see his expression change from super happy to little bit sad but still trying to smile.

290 words

A/n: hi kids I liked this chapter a lot more then I did with the others still not 100 percent if ima discontinue this or not anyway please vote it let's me know if you like the story and also please comment any ideas bye luv you guys ❥︎.