𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠☘︎

A/n:
HELLO CHILDREN including ducks!!!
I just wanted to pop in a say hi and to go drink some water bye luv ya kids...and ducks♡︎.

Y/ns pov:

As I'm about to end my stream, I get a dono from someone who made my heart drop as I keep reading the name over and over again trying to see if I read it wrong but every time I re-read it, it said the same thing, Tommy Innit...Tommy Innit after realizing I had been staring at it for quite a few seconds I read it out loud it read 'Nice stream WOMAN, we should stream together sometime?' I was quite shocked from the last part but I quickly thanked him for the dono. I tried to be as calm as possible when agreeing to do streaming together. After saying goodbye to everyone I ended the stream and closed my computer and quickly grabbed my phone to see if George was streaming, he wasn't so I quickly ran to his room and opening the door to find him editing turning in his chair after looking at me to see me with a shocked expression on my face. He jolted up seeing If I was ok. I quickly told him what happened and a teasing smile appeared on his face as he teased "You're freaking out cause you like him~" He teased, I instantly said 'No!' He just laughed so I just left, he didn't seem to care and just went back to editing.

* Small timeskip*

It had been four hours since the tommy thing happened but I still couldn't get it out of my head why wouldn't it just go away it's not even a big deal. I looked at the time to see if it was getting late and George didn't seemed bothered to cook tonight, so I decided to get Pizza. About 24 minutes later it arrived, I tipped the man and took the warm, good looking food to the kitchen and I decided to surprise George. I got and walked into his room, I was about to speak when I froze along as him. We just both just froze a few seconds, I snapped out of it and ran out. George quickly snapped after I ran out of the room. The chat was going crazy , some of my fans where even like "WAS THat U/N!?" (U/n =username) or people where saying things like "WAS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" "CAN WE MEET THEM?"And a whole bunch of things like that.

440 words

WOO that was my longest chapter so far anyway my children..and ducks🙄go drink some water have some food and come back and read soon bye luv you guys❥︎