𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟✈︎

A/n: there is a storm where I live so ima try to reconnect with this story so I dont have to discontinue it :).

"So what's going on with you know... with Tommy?" George says in a calm voice but looking a little concerned. You let out a sigh and start telling him about the cuddling last night and what he did and said that morning but you also told him that you didn't know if it was a crush, crush or just a small crush that you will get over.

George's pov:

After Y/N tells me everything that's going on I can't help but let out a little chuckle "Y/N, you just need to trust yourself a bit more, ok answer me these questions ok?" I can see her face quickly nod. "Ok 1. How does he make you feel?" Is the first question I ask. "Well it's kinda hard to explain, he makes me feel this feeling that's beyond happy, beyond excited I really don't know how to explain it." She said to me, Wow it was like looking back through time god she really was my sister. "Ok good that is a sign if you can't explain what they make you feel. Okay, next question" As more and more questions get asked It came down to the last question. "Alright Y/N, Last question ok?" I ask her in a serious voice "Yes?" She says looking a bit scared.

"Alright, Do You want pizza or taco bell for tea" I ask while walking to the kitchen, laughing. "HEY!?" She yells at me while I'm laughing. "George" she says with a sad face. "Aw, ok, ok. I'm sorry I'll say the right question. Do you love him?" She stares at me and says "I can't say for sure" She says with a frown. I let out a sigh and say "Y/N, I know you do, ok? You should hear him when he somehow gets into our server, he never shuts up about you" I say with a light smile on my face

"Really?"

"Yes of course he does, so come on even I know the answer. You do love him, Ok?"

"Ok" She replies and gives me a hug. "Thanks George"

"No problem Y/N" I say hugging her back.

370 words

A/n: hi guys so this chapter I really don't like that much I'm sorry ima still try thank u all bye luv you❤︎.