𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖☻︎

Y/ns pov

"No clay there's no need to its not a big deal anyway" I let out a sigh and told them I was going to go to my BFFs for the night her name is lia she's pretty chill if course since I became friends with Tommy I havent hanged out with her I a while so I decided to give her A text just in case shes mad

🦋lia🦋

Hey lia!
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Oh hi y/n I thought
you forgot about me:(
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

What never I'm sorry
I probably should've
spend more time with u
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

it's ok I know a way
you can make it up to me;)
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Oh no
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

I will only forgive you if
you buy me coffee>:)
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Fine oh can I stay over?
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Sure!! I'll pick you
up in ten
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

Alright
ˢᵉᵉⁿ

End of message

I was feeling quite happy to know I get to hang out with my bestfriend and she wasn't mad at me I threw a few clothes and stuff I needed into my bag and walked to Georges room to let him know where I was going "hey George I'm going to lias house for the night" "alright dont stay up to late and be home by 3:56pm" "K BYE GEORGE" I yell running downstairs to the front door perfect timing to lie had just pulled up. "HEY y/n long time no see lol" "yea sorry about that you ready to go get that coffee" "HELL YEA!" I wasn't surprised she has always loved caffeine I drink monster but caffeine doesn't really affect me.

*time skip to coffee shop*

The rest of the drive wasn't quiet at all I got the aux cord and was playing my music so loud while me and lia were basically screaming to the lyrics everyone else probably thought we were nuts but I couldn't care I was to happy to have tommy of my mind and to be with lia. We ordered our coffee and sat down by a small table at the front window we used to come here all the time and guess what the people that came in was gonna buy, "hey let's play that game we always used to play" its like she can read my mind "yea!" I agreed we played a few rounds till someone walked in...

397 words

A/n: cliffhanger Haha I'll probably write the next chapter later bye my little dealers ♡︎.