𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟☀︎︎

Time skip Tommy's at ur house🧍‍♂️

"Oh uh hey George is y/n home?" "No shes staying at lias tonight" ofc "oh right ok then well bye then",

Another time skip next day (I'm lazy)

*y/n pov*

I had a pretty good night we just talked ate snacks and watched movies I got a few texts from tommy asking to meet up i accepted because I cant avoid him for ever.

"Hey Toms" I say smiling giving him a small wave "hi y/n we need to talk" oh god this couldn't be good "uhh sure" I was confused was this about yesterday? "Y/n I need to tell you something I how do I say this *sigh* y/n I like you I've been thinking about it and I realised I had feelings for you it's ok if you dont fe-" I cut him of replying with "wait Toms you serious I like you to" (🙀🙀)
"Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes I will Tommy"

Time skip again to school

*no ones pov*

You and Tommy were walking into school hand in hand talking about random things till Emily showed up "what the heck tommy you like totally ditched me the other day" "ok and" (sasinit) "ugh y/n why are you holding hands with him you know he doesn't like you aye" she says looking you up and down "ptff who does he like then you?" I say smirking "ugh stuff you" and with that shes of.

253 words

A/n: hello next chapter will probably be the last chapter anyway have a good day/night/afternoon bye my dealers ♥︎.