𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟⌨︎

Y/ns pov still

The walk to his house was silent not in an awkward way though it was a comfortable silence. The silence was then gone after a bish named Emily ran up to us. Quick back story about Emily, she's the most popular girl in school, she is a basic bitch like the mean type though, she's homophobic so when she somehow found out I was pan she made fun of me. To be honest, I didn't give a fuck, oh two more things she has a huge crush on tommy and was one of the girls that told me to stay away from him when I first came to the school. TOXIC. "Hey, Tommy, oh and you" god I'm invisible now to her "oh uh hi Emily" not gonna lie Tommy sounded a bit disappointed "Yes so anyway, I was wondering if you like wanted to hang out you know.. now." no need to sound so desperate I roll my eyes at her. I can see Tommy getting a little uncomfortable, she's particularly breathing right on his face "Uhh sorry Emily, I'm kinda busy hanging with Y/N today" 

"I'm sure she has things to do Right, Y/N!?" My brain stops for a minute is this bitch really trying to make me piss of again "Uh no actually Emily" I put on a little smirk and can tell by her face how piss she is "Well too bad, bye Y/N" and with that, she's pulling Tommy's arm bringing him along with her. Wow, this bitch really just stole Tommy, it's not like he's mine and all but like.. the fuck! I decide just to head home no point going to catch up with them. I was still sad though, there goes my chance to tell him my feelings.

Tommys pov

I watched the whole thing happen what the fuck is wrong with me, why did I just watch, why didn't I put a foot down and tell Emily no as she quickly pulled my arm making me come with her wherever we were going. I looked back to see Y/N looking a bit hurt & confused at the same time, god I felt bad for her.

*Time skip*
Georges pov OoO

I had just finished my four-hour stream, god dream and the team really tireds me out. I and dream stay on call. I had already told him and sapnap about the Y/n and Tommy situation, I don't know if I'm happy or scared, the reason why I'm scared is dream had threatened to fly all the way just to kick Tommy's ass if he hurt Y/n same with Sapnap. I understand though, they've always looked out for Y/n, they were practically like her brothers if anything. Just then I hear the front door close. I get a bit worried since Y/n was at Tommy's and I swear I had locked the door. I tell dream I'll be back and go to see what's going on.

494 words

A/n: first fuck Emily god she makes me pissed just writing about her another thing if we reach 1000 reads I might do a face reveal not sure comment if you have a idea anyway bye luv you❤︎.