24

Author's P.O.V

     "Wow!!!!" The trainees shouted as the 7 members appear on the screen. "BangTan! Annyeonghasaeyo BTS imnida!" They introduced themselves. "Waaaa!" The trainees shouted and squealed once again.

     They watched the video fangirling and fanboying over BTS. "The first test was revealed right away. The first test is called BTS test, which consists of three of our songs. For your best performance, we'll point out the main points of the six songs" RM said.

     "What is the first song?" J-hope asked. "The first song is I NEED U" Jin answered making the trainees excited. "It's the first song that made us win first place. It is a asong that requires deep emotional understanding" Jin continued.

     "The important point is singing with that desperation to keep the love from falling apart" Jungkook said. "Show us by singing a verse." Jin said. Then Jungkook sang. Then the trainees fangirled and fanboyed once again.

     "That was vocal, and now the dance" J-hope said. The J-hope danced the chorus. The trainees clapped their hands excitedly. "And there's one more point. There's a part where you grab your neck and do a sexy wave" J-hope continued.

     Then J-hope once again showed the dance. "The second song is DNA" RM said as the trainees got excited. "This time Jimin will show us" RM continued. Then Jimin sang the part making the trainees say 'wow'.

     "Why don't you sing us the intro V?" RM asked. The V sang with a wink. "Uwaaaah!" The trainees said being fangirls and fanboys. "The important point for dance is the wave that seems to connect the DNA" Jungkook explained.

     Then Jungkook showed the dance. "The next song is Fake love" Suga said as the trainees excitedly clapped their hands. Then Jimin went forward and danced the chorus. Those are the three songs for the male trainees.

     The trainees got shocked. "But I wanted to perform DNA" Xinyi said pouting. "Me too~!" Chengxiao said pouting. Then they directed their attention back to the video playing. "Now we'll show you the main points for 1st song for the female trainees' performance" Suga said.

     "The first song is... Boy with luv. Boy with luv was our most viewed mv within 24 hours with 74.6M views" V said. "Jin hyung why don't you show us the main point for this song?" Jungkook said and Jin nodded.

     Then Jin stepped forward and showed the dance. The trainees then clapped their hands. "Now for the 2nd song we have Anpanman!" J-hope said. "Anpanman is a red bean man and is considered as the world's weakest hero" Jin said.

     "And the song Anpanman is meant to give hope to other people around. Now, Jimin why don't you show us the main point of Anpanman?" RM said then Jimin went forward and showed the main point of the song.

     "Wow, Now for the third song. V, what's the third song?" Jimin asked. "The third song is Mic drop!" V said copying Suga's mic drop. "In this song J-hope and RM took place in writing this song" Jin started.

     "This song is about not underestimating someone's dream even though it seems impossible and this song has hype beat with a hype dance. Jungkook why don't you show us the main point?" J-hope said.

     Jungkook nodded and showed the main point of the dance. "Before the first test there will be a mini mission that will have a great impact on the test" RM said. "Mini mission?" The trainees said curious. Then the gate started revolving.

     They watched it revolve around revealing Bae Yoon Jung and Son Sung Deuk. The trainees quickly stood up and bowed down saying "Annyeonghasaeyo!". "Sit down, sit down" Sung Deuk said.

     Then the trainees sat down. "Hi I'm Bae Yoon Jung. Nice to meet you" Yoonjung said to the trainees. The trainees smiled nervously. "If you're getting trained here then you must really do well" Yoonjung said looking at the trainees.

     The trainees nervously nodded. "Are they always this quiet?" Yoonjung asked Sungdeuk. "They're usually not like this but today..." Sungdeuk said making the trainees smile. "They must not be happy to see me" Yoonjung joked.

     "Smile, guys" Yoonjung added as the trainees smiled wider. "They seemed to be scared of you" Sungdeuk said referring to Yoonjung. "I'm not scary, you guys. I'm really nice once you get to know me. Just relax I'm not here to scold you" Yoonjung said.

     "The mini mission for the BTS test is... a dance battle between I-landers" Sungdeuk said making the trainees nervous. Then they gave the I-lander sometime to warm up before the dance battle starts.

      After sometime they gathered in the lobby. "I'll go over the details." Yoonjung started and the I-landers nodded. "One I-lander comes out on a first come, first serve basis and one-on-one dance-off will begin." Yoonjung said.

     "The top six winners will get to choose which BTS song to perform and their team members. So who here feels confident in dancing?" Yoonjung asked. The I-landers just smiled nervously. "It'll probably be better to go first" Yoonjung said.

     The I-landers were quite hesitant at first but then Jay raised his hands and walked forward. Then he said that he would like to dance battle with Niki. Niki then stepped forward. Then the dance battle started. The trainees were amazed.

     The trainees then one by one came forward. Then Chengxiao and Xinyi were next. Chengxiao then started dancing with Xinyi just smiling. Then when Chengxiao was done with hers Beyoncé's Yonce started playing. The I-landers cheered for Xinyi.

     The trainees were shocked seeing the fluffy and soft Xinyi dance like that. Then they continued with the dance battle. When the battle finished Sungdeuk and Yoonjung announced the result. "We'll announce the third place" Sungdeuk started.

     "The third place is... Yang Jungwon" Sungdeuk said and the trainees clapped their hands. "It pops up immediately! This place is great!" Yoonjung said looking at the cards on screen. The trainees and Sungdeuk giggled.

     "The second place is..." Sungdeuk started. "K!" Yoonjung said as the trainees clapped their hands. "Both Jungwon and K did a great job, showing off their skills and did well. "Now the first place. The one who will take the benefit is... Taki" Sungdeuk said.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Note: Sorry for the slow update! Don't forget to vote!!! Thank you ❤❤❤