•♡pt.8♡•

Y/n was crying mess on her room . after crying out for 1 hour,she go to washroom to wash her face.
She ate her pancakes and after eating she go to kitchen to wash the plate.

Her 7 brothers are still in the living room . She saw Jungkook and Jhope had puffy and red eyes as well as Jungkook and Jhope noticed her too.

After washing the plate Yeon Hwa walk toward her room and don't even looked at anyone.

'It's hurt'Jhope said.

'What?'Yoongi asked

'To see our sis like this'jhope said with shaky voice

'Omggg,Jhope now you care about Yeon Hwa the murderer of our mom and dad'Namjoon said with weird face

'Yes we two care cause we know the truth and you guys hate her cause you guys don't know the truth'jungkook said coldly.

'I agree'jhope said with emotionless face.

'Hahaha,so...what the truth that we don't know'Jimin said sarcastically.

'You'll know soon Hyung'Jugkook said

'Jungkook let's go ' Jhope said getting up.

Jungkook and Jhope go to Yeon Hwa's room and knock on The door.

'Unnie may we come in ' Jungkook said with soft voice.

'Ye-yes come in ' Yeon Hwa said

They enter Yeon Hwa's room and ran to hug her . Yeon Hwa was shocked first but hugged back.
She saw him crying so she give him 'Why are you crying' looked

'I'm s-sorry Sissy I can't save you earlier.'Jhope cried

'What do you mean'she asked.

'I-i know y-you are g-going to.....to d-die after 5 m-months'jhope cried mess while hugging Yeon Hwa.

Yeon Hwa glared at Jungkook.
Jungkook give her 'he don't said that to anyone ' look.

Jungkook also joined the hug . Jhope chuckled to see him like that.

'Yes oppa,I'm dieing soon Yoongi oppa's wish is claimed by god ' Yeon Hwa said while smiling like crazy.

'I want to spend the 5months with you sissy'jhope said

'I'm also ' Jungkook said

They chuckled at his cuteness and they hugged each other once again before leaving.
They said each other good night and exited Yeon Hwa's room.

~~I wish other brothers also want to spend the last 5 months with me~~