.-pt.9-.

I woke up the next morning feeling dizzy.I cleaned my bed and go to washroom for taking a shower.I brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine.
I weared a simple floral mini skirt with a crop top and with some snickers.Then I go to downstairs to see my brothers.

"Good morning,oppas" was all i said

"Good morning"they all replyed.

Jungkook and hobi oppa was smiling at me but the others were giving me a blank look.I was shoked how they replyed to my greeting.but tbh i was happy.

" ma'am you want to eat" the maid said with smile.she is 17 years old girl whom i found on streets.I got her our home cuz she was homeless.she just call me unnie when im alone.But when im not alone she calls me ma'am.I HATE THAT.

"Mhm,just make me some sandwich and banana milk" i said

"The breakfast are on the table,you can go and eat from there" she said

"Huh?are not my brothers gonna eat there?" i asked

"Yeah,they told me to send you there when you come downstairs"

"Oh,okay" i said.I was little happy and excited.

I'm going to eat breakfast with them.

Have not ate breaky with them in ages.LoL

"Sit with me Noona" jungkook said happily.how cute

"No,she'll sit with me,am i right sissy" hobi oppa said.lol lemme jump from the rooptop.

"Jungkook,we are going to be late.let her decide where she wanna sit" suga oppa said.

Two sits were empty.one was in jungkook's side another was in namjoon oppa's side.

Where am i gonna sit

"I- i'm gonna sit t-there" i pointed my finger on joon oppa's side

Joon oppa just looked beside him and shrugged.

Thank god*

I walk toward the chair and sat my butt.

We all prayed before eating.

Everyone was eating but i was eating so slowly.joon oppa noticed me.

"Just eat casually like we are eating,okay.Don't have to feel nervous while eating understand me" he mumbled while eating.

"O-okay"

No one heard that except me.

7 minutes later

We all finished our breaky and were getting ready to go school but....

"Come with us" jin oppa said

"Huh?"

"No,she'll come with me.you six go in one car.me and she will come in another car" joon oppa said.bruhh am i dreaming or something.wtf?

"Ohkay" they said

I can see jungkook and hobi oppa.They are upset.aww

"Follow me" joon oppa said

And i just nodded.

Joon oppa and i got into another car.It takes 20 minutes with a car and 30 minutes without car.

"Umm...so how've you been?" he asked

"Not so fine,how about y-you"

"I'm great but why are you not fine"

"Just...just-"

"Oh sis, i'm yo brother you don't have to hide anything"

"Its just nothing" i said softly and calmly

"Mmk if you dont want to say" he shrugged

There was pindrop silence untill he said...

"The triplets bday are coming do you wanna go any where"

"Huh?why so sudden"

"Nah just asking,do you?"

"I have to choose when i go home thank you"

"Oh okay"

We arrived in our school.Every one was looking at us with 'why she is with Namjoon.

I hide behind joon oppa.He was shock first but understood why did i do that.

"I hate grabbing ppls attention" i mumbled to no one but only to joon.oppa.

Like that i came acrooss my clsroom.

"This..this is my class and thank you joonie oppa" i said

"Ohw,welcome and one more thing please be at the parking lot for me" he said with pleading eyes.I've never saw him like this.

"Umm....okay I'll wait" i said

"Thank you baby princess" he smiled

I nodded and enter clsroom with shocking face.ahh i was craving for that name.

"I have suprises for you"

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

A/n:
Hey!!long time no see.do you know i have not updated since 2021 enterd 🙃😬
Cuz my mom uninstalled wattpad and i didn't kno my id password das why........

Finally i got my id back and yeah im gonna update now yeeeee.

Ok see bye.🥰😘