°•pt.13•°

Yeon Hwa was sleeping so soundly.Jungkook and Namjoon cleaned up the mess and let her sleep for some moments before it's school.Because she was so tired of what happened last night.

In another hand Jin was making breakfast for everyone and he made something special for his sister Yeon Hwa.He knows she gonna hate him,but he still wants to be a great brother for his lil sis.

Everyone is eating breakfast except for Jungkook and Yeon Hwa.

"Hyung please can you bring Jungkook and Yeon Hwa downstairs for eating breakfast?"Namjoon asked to do a favour to Jin.

And he happily agreed.

Namjoon was shocked first but then shrugged.

Jin first got to Jungkook's room and called him for breakfast.

Then he go to Yeon Hwa's room.He first looked at his sister sleeping face and decided to not disturb her.But he have to...

"Yeonie-ah wake up beanie"He first said softly to her ears.

"Hey my beanie wake up?"Jin lightly Shaked her but she didn't even said a word.

"Mhmm ?!"Yeon Hwa questioned him eyes closed.She knows that no one except Jin called her beanie.

"I'm your Jin oppa beanie open your eyes Yeonie-ah"He laughed lightly.

Yeon Hwa opens her eyes.And she sees Jin smiling at her.Yeon Hwa jumps out from her blanket never expected to see Jin like this.Smiling at her?

"Don't need to worry Beanie.Just want to say that go get freshed and all ready and get downstairs to eat your breakfast...and Also I'm gonna drive you to school okay?" Jin said in one breath and exist from her room.

"Am I dreaming or something why everyone is being so nice?"Yeon Hwa wondered and go to washroom to freshen up.

.
.
.

Yeon Hwa finally got ready and go to downstairs.And sees Jin and Taehyung yelling.

"Wh-why you guys are screaming?"Yeon Hwa said out of blue.

"Princess say me,who you wanna go with?"Taehyung cames toward her running.

"Uh-uhmm Where?" Yeon Hwa was shocked they never acted like that.

"To the school?Jin hyung is fighting with me he want to drive you the school."Taehyung said fake crying.

"Is that so? Umm maybe I'll go with...with Jin oppa?"Yeon Hwa also wanted to tease him.

"Nurrrr"Taehyung cried and get back in the couch.

Yeon Hwa was holding her laughter.

Jin called her and said to go to the car he is coming.

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING??"Taehyung yelled while Yeon Hwa ran outside of the house.

"You guys are so dramatic"Jimin sighed shaking his head.

"I'm gonna tell yoongi hyung bout this"Jimin grabbed his backpack and start to walk away.

"Omg just go,what he gonna do actually?'Jungkook said smirking

Jimin sighed and looked back

"Know by yourself"and got away from there.

"Jungkook, let's go don't think bout that much."Namjoon said grabbing Jungkook by arm.

...

"HYUNG I'M GONNA SEAT IN THE PASSENGER SIDE."Taehyung said to Jin.

"No Tae.You're supposed to go with Jungkook and Namjoon."Jin said.